Chapter 16

Sage's POV
I was happy about last night. I think Harry and Taylor had a great time. At lunch I told my friends.

"So what happened last night?" Patrick asked me.

"Well, I was able to hack into Harry's phone like Jayden showed me. I then found Taylor's phone number and I texted her asking if she would like to go on a little date hangout at the park around 7:45. She then texted back and agreed. I then convinced Harry to take me to the park and we went. Then Taylor came on time and they talked for a good half hour to 45 minutes. Once we left I asked Harry if he had fun and he said he did," I explained to them.

"Can we see the text messages?" Parker asked me who was sitting next to me.

I then pulled my phone out and showed them and they read the messages.

"Dang you are so good," Cody commented.

"So, do you think they will get back together?" Jayden asked me.

"I'm hoping so," I responded.

"What if they don't?" Patrick asked.

"Well, I'm not giving up until they do. I mean when we all hangout with their girlfriends I feel sad because Harry doesn't have a girl. Niall doesn't seem to care because he is in love with his food," I stated.

Harry's POV
The boys and I had a day off from work and stuff so we were sitting around at home while Sage was at school.

Man did I have a great time last night with Taylor. I wish it never had to end. It was nice catching up with her and talking to each other like we use to.

I think the boys seemed to notice my happiness.

"Are you thinking about Taylor again?" Niall questioned me.

"Yea," I responded happily.

"How did it go again last night?" Zayn asked.

"It was great. We talked for a good 45 minutes. I wished it never had to end," I sighed.

"What about Sage?" Liam asked.

"What about her?" I asked.

"He means did she have fun last night?" Louis questioned me.

"I mean yeah I think so. She looked happy," I said not understanding why they were asking me.

"Did you play with her like she wanted?" Niall asked.

"Yes I did. When we got there we played on the slide, monkey bars, and on the swing set. Then Taylor showed up and we started talking," I answered still confused.

"What about Sage? What did she do after Taylor showed up?" Louis asked me.

"Well, I introduced her to Taylor. Of course she was shy. Then Taylor asked her a million questions. Then Taylor and I started talking again, so I told Sage to go play. She seemed happy then ran and climbed up a tree. Then Taylor and I sat on a park bench and continued talking," I explained to them.

"Were there any other kids that Sage could play with?" Zayn asked me.

"Not many. Maybe two or three. But Sage seemed really happy in her tree," I told them.

They didn't say anything. After a minute of silence I finally asked them, "what is with all the questions guys?"

"Well, when Sage asked you last night if you wanted to go to the park with her she sounded like she really wanted to spend time with you," Liam started.