Chapter 66

Sage's POV
"Sage, wake up," I felt the boys shaking me awake.

I didn't say anything.

"We have a surprise for you!" I heard Liam exclaim.

I then immediately got up and ran downstairs before they could stop me or even leave the room.

I looked to see there was nothing. At this point the boys were with me.

"Sage, we have a surprise to tell you, not show you," Harry clarified while laughing.

"At least we know how we can wake her now," Louis laughed.

"What's the surprise?" I asked.

"We're leaving for California right now for a few day vacation!" Liam announced.

"We already have your bags and everything packed. We're going to the airport right now," Zayn added.

"O-M-GOSH! YAY!" I bounced up and down happily.

"We have to go now," Harry rushed me into the car.

"Wait, what about Changa and my bear?" I asked them as we got settled in the car.

"Already on it," Louis handed me Changa and my bear. The boys know that I can't live without them.

Liam then started driving.

I can't believe this is happening! I then went back to sleep with a smile on my face.

~~~
"Sage, wake up love. We're at the airport now," the boys woke me up.

I grinned because I'm so excited.

"Same plan as normal," Zayn stated.

We then got out. Harry picked me up onto his hip and followed the boys.

Thank God for security.

"Please make it stop!" I nearly screamed and kicked around, getting scared.

"Shhhhhhhhh, it's almost over darling. Just calm down," Harry held onto me tighter.

I tried to think about California and the fun we will have to take my mind away from what's happening right now.

Within 15 minutes we were on the plane, and Harry sat me down in a chair.

"Go back to sleep. We have a fun day ahead of us so you need some rest," he said.

"Okay," I smiled then went back to sleep.

~~~
"Sage, wake up. We're here love," I heard the boys say.

I woke up to see them all smiling at me.

"Yay!" I exclaimed.

"Put this on. We're going to the beach first," Niall handed me a swimsuit.

I got up and took it. I noticed the boys are already in their trunks. I went to the bathroom and changed quickly.

When I got out Harry handed me a bag of Goldfish and orange slices, "Sage eat these. You haven't ate at all today."

"Thanks," I took them and started eating.

I ate about half of the bag of Goldfish and a few orange slices.

"No Sage, all of them," Harry instructed me to eat more.

About ten minutes later I finished eating as we were landing.

We then got out and this time I was being carried by Zayn.

I'm never going to be able to get used to fans.