Chapter 76

Sage's POV
"Sage, wake up," I felt Harry shaking me awake.

I rolled over on my side.

"Wake up love," he continued shaking me.

"What time is it?" I mumbled.

"It's 9. I know it's early for you and I'm sorry honey, but you and I are going to the park," he told me while brushing my hair back with his fingers.

"Why so early?" I rolled over and closed my eyes.

"Because it's a beautiful day," he said. I felt him pick me up and drop me on the floor.

I crossed my arms and glared at him.

"Oh don't be grumpy today sweetheart. Today's a special day," he chuckled while picking me up onto his hip.

"What's special about today?" I asked him.

"I told you. We're going to the park. You need to get ready," he told me.

He carried me to my bathroom.

"I already picked out an outfit for you," he pointed to an outfit laid out on the counter.

"Okay," I said half-asleep.

"Get ready. I'll be waiting for you in your room," he put me down and left.

Why's he rushing me?

I took a quick shower. Once I finished, I changed into the outfit he picked out for me.

 I then brushed my teeth

Once I finished, I went to my room to see Harry waiting for me on my bed and holding my hairbrush.

"Come here. I'll fix your hair for you," he gestured me to sit down in front of him.

"Ummm okay," I said confused and sat down in front of him.

He started brushing my hair.

"Are you excited about today?" He asked me while holding a strand of my hair in one hand and brushing it with the other.

"Why should I be?" I asked him.

"Because we're going to the park. You love the park," he laughed.

"Yea," I smiled.

He fixed my hair into a braided crown. He tied the back with a ribbon.

"Stand up," he instructed me.

I stood up and turned around to face him.

"Awww, you look gorgeous," he awed at me.

"Thank you," I blushed.

"Ready?" He held his hand out for me.

"Yes," I took his hand.

We walked downstairs and out the door.