Chapter 64

Sage's POV
I am finally out of the hospital and at home. Boy, has everything been so hectic!

The boys are so careful with me because I have stitches in my side. They don't let me out of their sight for one minute like Harry vowed he would now do this. They have also been carefully carrying me everywhere. Harry has been helping me bathe (not to sound weird or anything) because it hurts to move.

My whole side is in pain right now but I'm just happy to be home.

Right now the boys and I are in the living room. The boys helped me get settled on one of the couches.

"OWWWWWWWW! IT HURTS!!" I screamed my ear piercing scream and held my side.

"It's okay Sage. Everything will be okay," Niall stroked my hair.

"Is this what being pregnant feels like?" I asked and continued to hold my side. I guess I will find out when I'm older.

I heard the boys snicker.

"May I have a painkiller please?" I asked them in pain.

"Sure love," Louis got up to get me one.

"You can also have a sprite. It might help with the pain," Liam handed me a sprite and a glass of ice.

"Thank you," I said.

I opened the sprite and poured it into the glass. I let the little bubbles fizz on my nose. So satisfying.

"Here is this," Louis came back and handed me a pain killer.

"Thank you," I said then took it immediately.

"Sage, we are so sorry that you have to be in so much pain. Is there anything we can do? Anything at all sweetheart?" Harry asked me.

"What are you all sorry for? Don't be sorry for anything, please. Your all's help is really appreciated. I love you all so much for it," I stated.

"We will always be here for you no matter what. We all love you Sage," Harry said.

We all laid on the couches and watched tv.

About thirty minutes later, the pain killer kicked in, and my side stopped hurting.

"Guys, what do you all want to do?" I asked my usual question that I ask whenever I'm bored.

"Let us guess, you are bored," Zayn chuckled.

"Yep," I said popping the "p".

"We can't do much Sage because...well you know," Liam said referring to my side.

"Yea I know," I sighed.

I then thought about stuff we can do but came up with nothing.

"I know what we can do to entertain you," Harry now smiled.

"Please don't say a movie," I said.

"Don't worry. It's something different," he got up and walked away.

I am confused now.

He then came back with three balls in his hand.

"Watch this," he said. He then started juggling.

"Woah, that's so cool!" I exclaimed.

"Now you try," he handed me the balls. I then started juggling.

"What? How Say-Say?" Niall now asked astonished.

"Since my mom was a soldier entertainer there were some soldiers that can juggle. They taught me and my brother how," I explained to them.