Chapter 19

Skip to a few days later.

Sage's POV
It is now Wednesday and we don't have a school today because of a teacher meeting.

The boys told me they have to work but they will play with me afterwards.

I fed Changa. Then I decided I will go on Twitter that the boys set up for me. I told them I didn't want any social media but they said as a "famous" person now I need some form of media.

I then logged in and went threw a couple of Tweets. I then saw comments like these:

Who is the new girl? She is ugly- Hope Williams.

She looks like trash. 🤢No wonder she was in the orphanage- Rebecca Loves

Maybe she was abused or something for a good reason- Maya Tucker

I bet her parents died. Wish she could die also. Why did she get adopted??- Grant Prunes

She was most likely born on the highway where most accidents happen- Kate Hills

Maybe her parents killed themselves seeing the mistake they brought onto this earth- Nick Johnson

The more I read the more I couldn't help but think this was all true. I put my phone down.

I was having some deep thoughts now. Maybe I was suppose to die. It should had never have been my brother. Maybe if I wasn't adopted then I would never to have think about what I am thinking now.

Before all this I was just a nobody. I was nobody's concern. No one had to worry about taking me to the hospital when ever I would pass out. Nobody had to help me with my panic attacks or my anxiety. No one had to be concerned about my eating disorder.

Ever since I was adopted everything has changed. I'm now famous. I had surgery on my stomach because of my eating disorder. I have been taken to the hospital because I passed out. Everyone knows who I am now. I'm a somebody now.

Now, I don't know whether this is good or not. I don't know whether my life has changed for the good or the bad. I'm so confused what to believe now.

I never wanted any of this. I never wanted the hate comments towards me and especially my parents. I never wanted people to worry about me when I go unconscious or when I have a panic attack. I never wanted people to be concerned about my anorexic disorder. I never wanted to be famous in the first place. I never wanted people to know my name. I didn't ask for any of this.

I have now decided in my mind that maybe I just want to be a nobody. But now everything has change and I can't go back to how my life was before.

With that I laid on my bed and cried. I cried until I eventually became tired and went to sleep.

Liam's POV
We finally finished our work and decided to now play with Sage.

We walked in her room to see she was asleep.

"Guys come check this out," Zayn said who was next to her.

We all went over to see that Sage had tear stains around her eyes. It looked she had been crying for hours.

"Wonder what is wrong," Niall said concerned.

I then saw her phone was on. I picked it up to see that she was on Twitter. I then read some things.

"OMG!" I cried out and nearly dropped her phone.

I showed the boys and all their expressions changed to shocked.

"That's why she probably was crying," Louis said.

"All those fans and nasty comments probably got to her," Harry stated.