Chapter 14

Sage's POV
Ever since we played hide and seek I haven't been able to stop thinking about what's behind that door. At least I am finally able to go back to school.

It is now Wednesday and I was getting ready for school. I took a shower then got dressed in a sweater and jeans with converses. I then fed Changa.

I am so excited about going back to school. I haven't seen Cody, Parker, Patrick, and Jayden since the day I passed out.

They have been texting me, but I haven't been able to respond. I thought about texting them about the secret room but I didn't want the boys to monitor my text messages. (Note there's some way that parents can see their child's messages using Google).

"Sage, are you almost ready?!" Harry hollered.

"Yea!" I hollered back then went downstairs.

Skip to where she is at school.

I was getting my books out of my cubby for first period until I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist.

I then screamed but not that loud. The person released me, then I turned around to see that I was facing Jayden.

"Don't ever sneak up on me. You know I get scared," I said.

"Nice to see you to Saylie. Sorry about that," he apologized.

"It's okay, and good to see you," I said to him.

Then Cody, Patrick, and Parker joined in.

"Sage, where have you been??" Parker asked.

"Yea, we have been texting you and you haven't responded," Cody said.

"Sorry guys. I passed out last Thursday night. The boys took me to the hospital. I became conscious again on Sunday night. Then I had to stay home for a couple days," I explained to them.

"Oh, Sage are you okay?" Patrick asked me.

"Yea, I'm fine," I responded.

"We are so sorry Saylie. We had no idea," Jayden said then hugged me.

"Guys, it's okay. I would have texted you all but with everything that happened you know I just couldn't," I said and hugged Jayden back.

"It's all good," Cody said.

"I do have to tell you all something at lunch though," I told them.

"Okay," they all said.

We then went our separate ways because the bell was about to ring. Cody and I then went to first period.

"What is it you have to tell us?" He asked me once we sat down at our spots.

"You are just going to have to wait and see," I teased to him.

"Awww I can't," he pouted and teased back.

Then the lesson started. We were learning about comparing large numbers and interpreting graphs. Boring right?

Finally it was lunch and Cody and I got in line then we went to our usual table where the boys were.

"So what is it you have to tell us?" Patrick asked me.