Convert[V]

Reader is in the Delta and helps Lilly attack the school. Reader is captured instead of Able and when it comes to getting answers to get their friends back the others will do anything, even if it means harming an old friend.

~~~

Clementine stood still, her feet rooted to the ground as she watched her friends being dragged away from the place they called home. Guilt flowed through the young brunette and it worsened when she looked around the courtyard.

Bodies of the un-dead and the once living lied on the floor while scorching hot flames burned and ash fell. The cries of others could be heard. They were cries of sheer pain, not physically, but mentally. They had lost one of their closest friends, and although Clementine knows the pain from losing someone dear, she doesn't feel their pain.

"They took them...Aasim,Omar...Louis" Violet spoke, her voice shaky as the event that happened moments ago fully sank in. "We have to get them back" Clementine commented, her eyes filled with determination, anger and guilt.

"Trust me if we knew where they were going I'd bust down their doors. But we don't" "Well" Clementine started, slowly turning to face the unconscious raider they had managed to capture.

"We know someone who does."

Violet turned and looked to the unconscious raider, a lump forming in her throat when she saw the face of the person she was once in love with. Her eyes filled with tears but she forced them back, now was not the time to show weakness.

Violet let out a shaky breath and turned away from the young girl, her eyes now transfixed on the open flames that spread throughout the large courtyard while Clementine with the help of Aj, dragged the female raider down to the basement where they tied her up, ready to question her when she was awake.

<THE NEXT MORNING>

The sun had risen and the flames that once burned were no longer there, the dead grass that fueled the resentful flames were turned to ash and the once cheerful courtyard was turned to one of sadness and death.

The heart-wrenching cries that were perceived the night of the raid could still be heard, the never ending gasps of air and sobs continued as they grieved over their deceased friend.

Clementine watched from the side, each sob chipping a piece of her heart as she remembered the countless nights she cried for those she had lost. Eventually the sobbing had died down and Violet approached the grieving boy "It's time to bury him" she spoke gently, not wanting to startle him.

Willy nodded his head and with the help of Ruby carried Mitch to the makeshift graveyard.

"I'm going to question the raider now. You should come with me, maybe if there's three of us she'll talk" Clementine spoke. Violet watched as Clementine made her way to the basement and she followed behind her, she knew that Clementine would need some help getting you to talk and since she was closest to you they would have a higher chance of breaking you for answers.

***

The basement was dimly lit, it reeked of rotten flesh and blood, and brought an uneasy feeling to anyone who stepped into it.

Walking over to Aj the two teens stared at your immobile body. A continuous clicking noise was heard as Aj continued to spin the barrel of his gun but it stopped once Clementine ordered the young boy to wake you.