Part 6- school

It was now Monday. I woke up and It was 7am. I got out of bed to brush my teeth. I wore on a bummy but cute outfit cuz i didn't feel like trying. I walked downstairs and saw a note in the Kitchen table.

Good morning Sadie! Sorry I had to leave extra early for work. I left a smoothie in the fridge for you. I'll see you after school<3
-mother

I grabbed the smoothie from the fridge and went back up to my room to pack my backpack. I sat on my bed scrolling through TikTok when I got a text from Mattia.

              Mattia P.
Mattia: good morning:)
Sadie: good morning
Mattia: hey can I get a ride to school?
Sadie: why what happened to your car?
Mattia: I let my mom borrow it
Sadie: sure I'll pick you up in a bit. Just send me your address
Mattia: okay

He sent me his address and I went back to watching TikTok. After a bit I grabbed my keys and walked downstairs. I got in my car and threw all the junk I had on the passenger seat to the back. I put mattia's address into my phone and left. Once I arrived at mattia's I texted him.

                     Mattia P.
Sadie: I'm here
Mattia: coming

Then He came out of his house wearing a white hoodie with green sweats. He opened the door and got inside.

"Hey!" He said reaching out and hugging me.

"Hi, I like the fit" i said.

"Thanks, I like yours too"

"Stop capping, I look all bummy" I said.

"I think you good asf" he smirked. I laughed and handed him the aux cable. He plugged in his phone and played music.

"Ima stop at Starbucks rq" I said pulling into the drive through. "Want anything" I asked.

"Sure can I get a mango refresher"

"ofc"
I ordered the drinks and pulled up to pay.
"That will be 10.59" the barista said.

"Here let me pay" Mattia insisted.

"No I got you" I said, but Mattia was already reaching over me trying to hand the barista his card. I grabbed it out of his hand and acted like I was gonna hand it to the barista but last second handed mine over.

"Wow!! You think you're so slick? I saw what you did there"

"I told you I'm paying. It's the least I can do after you gave me a ride home from the carnival" I said giving him his card back. We got our drinks and drove to school.

I parked my car and grabbed my bag. We where walking through the hallway when Alejandro saw us.

"Mattia where the fuck were you? You were supposed to give me a ride" he yelled

"Sorry, My mom took the car And I got a ride from Sadie" Mattia explained. Alejandro looked over and me and back to Mattia. His grin turned into a full smile.
"Oooooo okay" He said winking at Mattia.

I looked over at Mattia and he was red.
"Dude stfu, nothing serious"

"Mhm you could have asked the boys for a ride" Alejandro said. "Anyways I got to go, see you at lunch tia, see ya later Sadie" he said walking away.

"Later ale" Mattia said.

"Bye" I waved.

"So where is your first class?" Mattia asked.

"Campus C" I replied.

"I'm on campus E I'll walk you over" he said putting his arm around me.