Part 22- school

I woke up at 6 since I fell asleep early. I put on light blue ripped jeans with a pink floral ruffle top. I walked downstairs and put bread in the toaster when I got a text from lauren.

                            💕Lauren💍
Lauren: heyyy
Sadie: hey
Lauren: want me to give you a ride? I'm going to get some coffee
Sadie: omg yes! Come pick me up
Lauren: k, text you when I'm there

I took my bread upstairs and put on my white slip on vans. i layed on my bed and scrolled through instagram while I waited for Lauren to pick me up. Not long after I got a text from her, so i grabbed my backpack and work bag and walked downstairs. I ran into my mom getting ready to leave as well.

"why are you up so early?" she asked.

"lauren and i are going to get some coffee, shes picking me up" i said.

"okay just be careful, and are you working today?" she hugged me and walked out the door.
"Yes I am" i locked the door behind her and walked over to lauren's car.

"hey bitch i like the fit" I said.

"thanks, like yours too" she replied.
"so were are we going?"

"Let's go to Starbucks" I insisted. She nodded and started driving as I plugged my phone into the aux. we pulled into the drive through and ordered our drinks.

"So long did you stay up last night overthinking" lauren laughed.

"What do you mean"

"Come on, I know damm well that you wouldn't forgive him without thinking if you did the right thing or not" she explained.

"You're right, I did think about it a lot but I actually feel asleep early. I guess I was just exhausted"

"Mhm" she smirked.

"Okay can you just not talk about it. The more people talk about it the more I think about it, and I really don't want to think about it"

"Okay I'm sorry" she said. We pulled up to the window, got our drinks and drove to school.

"Can you drive me to work after school?" I asked.

"Yea ofc" she said. We got out the car and started walking to class when Alejandro joined us.

"Hey ale" lauren said.

"Hey! So Sadie, Mattia told me-"

"She doesn't want to talk about it!" Lauren interrupted. I looked over at her and laughed. My eyes went down to her hand which was grasping onto Alejandro's.

"Wait! Since when are you two!" I gasped. Lauren burst out laughing while Alejandro turned red.

"Sorry I didn't want to tell you because you were so upset about mattia and Alejandro's his friend" she explained.

"Hey it's fine, I don't care, just remember what I told you" I scolded.

"What'd she say?" Alejandro asked lauren.

"Don't worry about it" she pulled him away.

"Bye losers!" I said turning directions. We went our separate ways, I put my air pods in and started walking towards my class. It was still early so there was no one in class when I arrived. Mr. Gribbs was pretty chill and he let us hang out in his class before class so I just sat down at my desk and went on my phone.

The bell rang after a while and class finally started. We weren't allowed to drink anything other than water but since I had a new seat in the back I was able to get ways with breaking the rules. I was even able to use my phone during class without getting caught.