Part 16- revenge

**cynthia's POV**

Tyrell and Mattia got in a fight and I was washing the blood off of Tyrell's face.

"He got you good didnt he" I laughed.

"I'm drunk, if I was sober i would have beat the crap out of him, plus the little bitch ran off as soon as his girl pulled his away"

"I don't like that whore" I said.

"I can tell by that video on your Instagram" he laughed.

"Do you want to get back at Mattia?" I smirked. Tyrell looked at me confused but then his confusion turned into envy

"What's your plan?"

**back to Sadie's POV**

I woke up early in the morning and took a shower. I got out and put on a pair of white jeans and a hoodie.  My mom left early for work I decided to go downstairs to make breakfast. I texted Mattia.

                                Mattia💘
Sadie: good morning<3
Mattia: good morning princess
Sadie: want to come over for breakfast
Mattia: sure, I'll be there in a bit
Sadie: okay

I made waffles and a bowl of fruit. About ten minutes later I herd a knock at the door. Mattia was standing at the front door. He walked up to me and hugged me.

"You look cute today" he said.

"I know" I joked.

"What about me? Do I look good?"

"You look decent" I laughed. He knew I was joking. He brushed it off and walked inside with me. We sat down and ate the waffles. I pulled out my phone and took a picture of Mattia off guard. I posted it to my story.

"Your waffles are a bomb" he said.

"Thanks, my mom taught me when I was young" I said. We finished and I went upstairs to get my backpack. I meet up with Mattia downstairs and we walked outside to my car. I got in and plugged my phone into the aux. I played a song and Mattia turned to me.

"Your music is trash"

"No it's not!" I replied. He unplugged my phone and plugged his in.

"Yea it is"

We vibed to his music all the way to school. As I parked in the student section we noticed there was a set up in front of the school. There were buckets everywhere and people holding signs. Mattia read one out loud.

"School car wash, help us fund our senior prom"

"That's what this is?" I looked over at the line of cars pilling in. "That's it! I'll have some type of fundraisers pay for my prom dress, I'll sell lemonade"

"Arnt you too old for that" Mattia laughed.

"Your right, I'll find some other way then" I sighed.

"Don't worry you'll find a way to pay off your dress" Mattia hugged me. I grabbed my bag from the backseat and we started to walk to the front of the school. Once we were in the halls Lauren ran up to me excited.

"Finally you're here bitch!! I need to tell you something!" She yelled. I turned to Mattia and gave him a hug.

"See you later tia" he hugged me back and walked away. I turned back to Lauren and we started to walk together since both of our classes where in the same campus

"So last night after the party Alejandro walked over to my house and we kissed!" She exclaimed.

"What! Lauren what did I tell you, Alejandro is not going to be your rebound" I snapped.