Part 2: Diner

I didn't really pay attention at first, but when i walked over to take their order i noticed they were very good looking. There was a tall boy with fluffy hair and the most gorgeous eyes, another brown skinned boy with a huge smile and a dimple, and there was a short cute one too.
" Hi welcome to Speedy's, Im sadie i'll be your waiter, can i get you boys started on anything?"

"Hi" the dimple boy said. "I'm alejandro" I looked over to him and waved. "and This is kairi," he said pointing to the boy next to him. I looked at the short one and said hi. "And over there is the Italian stallion, Mattia" Alejandro said, pointing to the boy from across the table.
I looked over at the dreamy tall one but he didn't even bother to look up from his phone.

I rolled my eyes and looked back to alejandro and Kairi. "So what will it be today?"
I took their order and went back to the kitchen to give the chef the order. I went back out and gave the boys their food. "Let me know if you guys need anything else," I said walking away.

"WAIT!" Alejandro screamed.

"Yes?" I said.

"Are all the girls that work here as cute as you?" he said.

"Well if you are into middle aged divorced woman then this is your place" i said with a smile.
Alejandro and Kairi laughed, but Mattia was still glued onto his phone.

"Sorry my friend over here is being rude, he probably text fighting with his toxic ass girlfriend.
Mattia looked up from his phone and gave Alejandro a death stare.
I broke the silence,
"So what will the drinks be?"

" Coke!" kairi said

"i'll have a coke too," Alejandro added.

"I'll just have a water" Mattia said.

"So he does talk?" I joked
I went to the back and grabbed the drinks. When I came back to the table I noticed Mattia was missing. I assume he was in the bathroom. I poured the glass of water and turned around, but I bumped into someone and spilt water all over the place. I fell on the floor and looked up and saw I got Mattia all wet.
"Omg im so sorry!" I apologized. Mattia sat down and started to rub his sweatshirt with a napkin.

"It's fine, it was my fault", he said.

"No, here let me help" I grabbed a towel out of my apron pocket and knelt down next to him and started drying off his sweats. As i was wiping him off i felt something-

My thoughts froze and I zoned out only to realized i was still rubbing on his bulge. He let out a quiet groan.
"OMG im so sorry!" i said standing up. I guess the boys heard the groan because they started laughing.

"LOOK! you gave him a boner!" alejandro cried out laughing as he pointed to mattia's crotch. I looked and saw that indeed mattia did seem to have a boner.

I looked up at his face and he was as red as a tomato.
" you know what? the meal is on the house, why don't you get home and change " i said.

"dont worry about it, it was my fault" Mattia stood up from his seat.
With what he got up and left the diner.

"We have to go, we left you a good tip, don't want you screaming at us like you did to those girls'' Alejandro said.

"It was good meeting you Sadie, " Kairi said.

"Nice meeting you too, tell your friend that I'm SO sorry" i said.

"don't even worry about him, I think the mini hand-rub you gave him is an apology enough" kairi siad. I turned red and felt embarrassed.
"Im kidding...sorta" kairi jokenly said.

"See you around Sadie," Alejandro said, waving bye to me. I waved back and then they left the diner.