Part 42- dreams?

Mattia and I walked down to the living room. As soon and we stepped out everyone's eyes went to us.

"Fuck daddy! You're so big!" Alejandro mocked. Everyone laughed including Mattia. I turned red and ran to ale. I jumped on him and started slapping his head.

"Ouch fuck that hurts" he screamed.

"That's what you fucking get for not minding you own business!" I slapped him.

"You can't blame him, y'all where loud asf" Lauren said. They all burst out laughing again.

"Yea these walls aren't sound proof like my cabin" Emma laughed. I threw a pillow at her and kairi started moaning.

"Omg your dick is so big daddy fuck!" Alejandro screamed again. I charged at him but Mattia picked me up.

"Let go of me! So I can beat the shit out of him!" I said trying to get out of his grip.

"Why? he's isn't lying, my dick is big" Mattia laughed.

"It's only big because Sadie's hands are small as fuck" kairi teased. Mattia put me down and picked up kai. He threw him across the living room and then jumped on him.

"Shit the fuck up shrimp boy" Mattia said.

I pulled mattia off kairi and we fell of the couch. He pulled me in by the waist and laid his head on my chest.

"For real tho next time you guys need to keep it quiet" kairi said fixing his hair.

"Can you just stop talking about it" I turned red.

"Calm down Sadie it's natural" Marrissa laughed. I turned to her and gave her a death stare.

"Ready to go down to the beach?" Mattia asked.

"Yea"

"Y'all are going this late? It's almost 3am, yk how dark it is?" kai said.

"might skinny dip since it's gonna be dark" Mattia laughed.

"No we aren't!" I corrected. Mattia got up and went to his room to change.
I went to my room and changed into my bathing suit. I wore a cover over it and walked back downstairs meeting up with Mattia. We walked down to the beach and I laid a towel out on the sand.

"Come on!" Mattia said pulling me by my arm. He dragged me towards the water but I resisted.

"Let me go the waters gonna be cold!" I screamed. He picked me up and threw me into the freezing cold water jumping in right after me.

"It's not even cold" he splashed water on my face. I threw water back into him and jumped on top of him, pushing him under water.

We played around in the water for a while but I got out because it was starting to be really cold. I laid down on the sand and dried off. The moon was shining bright, Mattia got out and joined me. We stared into the stars as i brushed my fingers through his hair.

"Mattia" I whispered.

"Mhm"

"What's your goal in life?" I asked.

"What?"

"Like what's your goal in life! What do you want your future to look like" I said. He looked at me confused.

"What's with the deep question?"

"Just wondering, way to ruin the moment" I sighed.

" No no! I'll answer. What was the question?" he pouted.

"What do you want in life"

"Umm..well I want a family..a beautiful wife with kids" he said.

"How many"

"Probably two" he said.

"What else?"

"A dog..male dog"

"What breed?"

"A shepherd, Italian shepherd. Idk what I'll name it, probably Rocoo. We'll all live in a small cottage home, in the country side.....Happy" he said looking into the sky.

"You really got into it" I laughed.
"That's a beautiful life you have planned"

"Yep, and I already got the beautiful wife" he kissed my temple.

"I hate you" i smiled.

"Well I love you"

"I love you too" I kissed him.

"Let's go its starting to get cold" he said getting up. He picked you up bridal style of walked back to the beach house. We got in and everyone was still in the living room. They were watching a movie.

"About time you came back" Marissa said.

"For real, we thought you got lost at sea" kairi laughed.

"Nice to know you guys did nothing at the thought of us getting lost in the ocean" I said.

"Chill, we saw you too cuddling on the sand, couple goals" Alejandro squealed. Everyone laughed and Mattia and I went to our rooms to clean up and change.

I changed into some pajamas and went to the living room. I sat in the couch and took a handful of licorice from the candy platter.

"What movie are you guys watching?" I said.

"The grudge" Lauren answered. She took a licorice out of my hand and i grabbed some popcorn from her. Mattia came out from his room all freshened up. He laid down next to me and grabbed a bucket of popcorn.

he jumped during the movie.

"Scaredy cat" I laughed.

"There was a jump scare"  he mumbled.

I laughed as I raked my fingers through his hair. He loved it. Everyone ended up falling asleep halfway through the movie around 4:30 am.