Part 43- college prep

*skip 2 weeks**

I finished loading the final boxes into my uncles Jeep. He let me use his car while I was going away for college.

"Ready?" My mom teared up.

"Yea" I replied on the verge of crying. Today was the day I'd leave for college.
"I'm gonna miss you!" I cried out. My mom hugged me tight.

"I'm gonna miss you too, make sure to call me every night!"

"I will" I laughed. We hugged one more time and I got in the car. I waved goodbye and drove off. Before I left I had to say goodbye to everyone who I'd leave behind. I stopped at Speedy's and thanks all my co-workers. I also stopped at Emma's and Marissa's house. Lauren was also going to Stalkton so I wasn't worried about her. Ale and kai were going to a college that was close so we'd still be able to see each other to I wasn't worried about them either. As soon as I was done I drove to Lauren's and we loaded her boxes on the car too.

"Ready to move in roomie!" She squealed getting in.

"Yepp!"

She plugged in her aux and we drove off. The drive was 4 hours long and the whole time we spent it singing and laughing.

***
I pulled into my prepaid designated parking spot and we started to unload it boxes into a cart. Our dorm was in the woman's building on the 3rd floor. Once we got in we choose our sides and started to unpack.

"Are we going to the fair?" Lauren asked.

"Yes, I'm trying to see what clubs we can be a part of. Maybe we can be in a sorority!"

Lauren just started at me silent and we both burst out laughing.

"I'm totally kidding!" I laughed.

"Good, because I'm not joining a sorority" she said back. Once we were done unpacking I slipped some shoes on and we walked to the from of the school were tents were set up showcasing the different clubs. After we picked up our class schedules and dorm badges we walked around looking at everything.

"Are you scared for classes?" Lauren asked.

"Nah, I'm glad I don't have to get up at 7 am anymore" I laughed. There wasn't any clubs we were interested in so we went back into the dorm room and chilled the rest of the day.

**one week later**

I woke up at 11am feeling like complete shit. As soon as I got up out of bed I get the urge to throw up. I ran to my bathroom thankfully making it on time. After I finished I cleaned my mouth and walked to the kitchen. Lauren was already up and making breakfast.

"What are you cooking?" I walked over.

"Eggs and avocado toast, your plates on the table" she said.

"Thanks" I sat down at the table and as soon I ate the eggs I felt like throwing up. I ran to the bathroom and threw up in the toilet again.

"Hey are you good? I thought you liked eggs" Lauren asked.

"Yea I'm fine. I think I have a stomach virus or something" I said.

"I don't think that's a stomach virus, when's the last time you had sex" She asked.

"Bitch that shit is personal information" I laughed.

"I'm serious when was the last time you and Mattia had sex" She asked.

"Umm idk like 3 weeks ago " I replied.

"Did y'all use protection?" Lauren said.

"No he didn't have one that day" I said.

"We got to get you a pregnancy test" she said.

"What? No I'm not pregnant" I laughed.

"Think about it. Your pucking first thing in the morning and foods you loved gross you out now. Plus you've been eating some weird shit lately"

What she said makes sense but Mattia pulled out. I walked over to the fridge and ended up eating some leftover macaroni and cheese with sliced pickles from last night.

"I have to go to work so I'll catch up on you later" Kaylee grabbed her keys. I hugged her and she left. I washed the dishes and sat back on my bed. I was scrolling through Instagram when Mattia called me.

*call audio*

Mattia: hey princess
Sadie: hey
Mattia: What are you doing today?
Sadie: I have to run a couple arenas
Mattia: so we can't hang out?
Sadie: maybe later
Mattia: okay, I have to go I'm about to go wash me clothes
Sadie: Mattia Polibio washing his own clothes?? That's crazy
Mattia: haha funny, I got to go
Sadie: okay bye
Mattie: bye I'll talk to you later
Sadie: k

*call ended*

I changed into a pair of leggings and a one of mattia's hoodies. I walked out to my car and got inside.