Part 47-The end

"Sadie, are you ready?" My mom asked.

"Yes" I responded softly

We walked down stairs and drove to the funeral home. My body covered in goosebumps as I walked to my seat. Matiluca held me closely as the father went on about his speech.

After the eulogies everyone started to line up to look over that the casket one last time and say their final goodbyes.

Slowly approaching the open casket, looking over him.
Handsome in his suit, hair laid perfectly. He looked Calm, almost as if he were asleep.

"Wake up, please" I whispered under my breathe. Tears covering my face I leaned over and kissed his cheek.

"I love you" I cried adjusting his hair like always. Even thought I knew it was impossible I was waiting for him to open his eyes and shine me his beautiful smile.

Placing a single rose on his chest
"Adios mi amor" I mumbled.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
[Future]

5 years have past since the love of my life left this earth for the heavens above.

Eight months after loosing him I gave birth to a beautiful baby boy, Mateo. He has his fathers eyes, beautiful smile, and Carmel skin. Im glad Mattia was able to leave me a part of himself behind.

I transferred to Harvard shorty after birth and graduated top of my class.

I promised Mattia I'd live out my dreams, but the truth was, there is nothing in the world I could do because without him by my side it wouldn't be a dream.
Since he didn't get a chance to live out his life, I decided to live mine out for him.

After graduating, I went back to New Jersey and moved into a small cottage home on top of a rolling hill in the country side. It's just Mateo, my mom, me and the very frequent visits from Mattia's family. And of course our Italian Shepard, Rocoo.

The boys still visit and help out with taking care of Mateo while I work. Emma moved to Hawaii with her rich boyfriend after college. She travels the world in her private jet, just like she was destined to. Marissa stopped talking to the group once college started. From what I herd she became a preschool teacher. Lauren comes over basically everyday and plays with Mateo while I cook and get chores done.

Every sunset I make sure to tell Mateo stories about his father, so he would know how much of an incredible man he was.

Life was good, and I tend to keep it that way because after all I know that would have been what he wanted.

A/N:
I'm hella curious what y'all think about this story? Rate it on a scale from 1-10, and be brutally fucking honest! 🥰🤩👹