Part 28- After party

**Sadie's POV**

The rest of Prom was all I could dream of. The girls and I danced till our toes literally started bleeding. Someone spiked the drinks so the boys got drunk. Once the dance was starting to calm down and people went home, we sat down to rest for a bit.
The alcohol had already worn off.

"Fuck, my head hurts, what happened?" Ale complained.

"You got crunked" Lauren mocked him.
We all laughed and I got up.

"The bus should be here any minute, let's go"

Everyone got up and we walked outside. Ofc we stopped at the fish tanks. The bus was waiting for us where we arrived outside. It was cold so we jumped right in.

"What's the deal with the after party? How's it gonna work" Marissa asked.

"The cabin is 50 minutes away and the party starts at 12:40 so everyone has time to change and get up there. Everyone's already been invited. Don't worry no shady ppl" Emma said. She was laying in the floor with her legs resting on kairi's laps. Lauren and ale where cuddling. Marissa laid her head on my legs while i leaned on mattia's shoulder. We napped on the way up to the cabin.

"Alright we are here!" The driver yelled. We jumped up startled.

"thank you" I said getting out. We tipped the driver and walked into the cabin.

"This place is nice, you sure your parents don't mind you having a party here?" Ale asked.

"Nah this is the least favorite cabin we own" Emma smiled.

"You say that so casually" Mattia laughed.

"Alright girls I have your Change of clothes upstairs in my room, boys follow me to my dads closest, you'll find something to wear" She demanded. The boys followed her upstairs.

"I love how she's on top of her stuff when it comes to parties but she's shit at everything else" Marissa laughed. We walked up to Emma's room and changed into our clothes. I wore a pair of loose mom jeans with a black belt and a bralet. My hair was still intact so I didn't do anything to it but I touched up my makeup since I cried some of it off.

"Y'all ready?" Emma walked in.

"Yea" we all said.

"Go downstairs and set up the beer pong table" she said. I walked downstairs to the kitchen to get the cups. I was going to reach for them when another pair of hands grabbed them first. I turned around to see Mattia towering over me.

"Can I have the cups" I said.

"Can I have a kiss" he pouted. I leaned in to kiss his cheek but he turned his head so I kissed his lips. He smiled and handed me the cups.

"You're so annoying" I playfully pushed him away.

"I'm your annoying" he pulled me in.

"Mhm?" I smirked leaning in for a kiss.

"Had y'all are so cute, are you two dating again?" Kairi said unfolding the table.

"No we aren't" Mattia said. Ouch that's kinda hurt my feelings. I wonder why, we knew we likes each other. And it Wasn't the first Time he asked me to be his girlfriend. I brushed the thought off and walked to kairi and helped set up the cups.

12:40 rolled around and people started to show up. Mattia plugged his phone into the stereo system and everyone started dancing and drinking. Lauren and I were dancing while the rest where playing beer pong.

"You want a drink?" Lauren asked

"No! Just get me a water" I yelled. She walked to the drink table.