Part 12- family dinner

I showered quickly and curled my hair. I put on a denim shirt with a black halter tank top and a jacket over it with thigh high boots.

"Are you ready?" My mom said leaning on my doorway.

"Yea"
My mom started walking downstairs and I stuffed my trap phone on my waist again. I walked downstairs and got in my moms cars. We drove for about ten minutes when we arrived to a house. We walked to the door and a beautiful woman answered the door.
"Welcome Ellen come right in!" The women greeted.

"Hello Michelle this is my daughter Sadie" my mom said.

"Well you are a very beautiful girl Sadie" the women said. We walked inside and greeted their entire family. It was a wife and a husband, a little girl around 2 years old and a boy around my age. He was very good looking. We sat down at the table.
"Well I hope you guys like roasted beef" Michelle said. I helped put out the table and serve to everyone. "Thank you Sadie, not just polished but well mannered" Michelle complemented.

"Thank you Mrs. Davis" I smiled. I sat down in between the boy and the little girl. We ate and the adults talked among themselves.

"Hey I'm Tyrell" the boy said.

"I'm Sadie" I shook his hand.

"Hebrew right? Sadie means ,princess, in Hebrew" he said.

"Really? how'd you know that"

"Well I have a aunty named Sadie and she would always say that" he laughed.

"Tyrell why don't you take Sadie to you room and show her around" Michelle insisted. I looked at Tyrell and he got up from his seat. I followed him to his room.
"So what you think about my room?"

"It's nice. The LED lights give it a good touch" I giggled. I sat on his bed and opened TikTok.

"You know any dances?" Tyrell asked.

"Yea I do, I know a lot actually" I said. He took out his phone and played "captain hook". I got up and stood next to him. We practiced the dance a couple times and then recorded it on my phone. I posted it on my TikTok. We sat back down and started to watch a movie. I sat on the floor and Tyrell sat next to me.
"So tell me a bit about yourself" he said.

"Ummm I'm 17 and I work At Speedy's and-"

"Wait do you know that girl from Cynthia's post?" He interrupted.

"Um yea it's me"

"Oh I'm sorry that happened to you" he put his hand over mine. I pulled my hand from under.

"I...I have to use the bathroom" I said getting up and rushing out the room. I went downstairs confused.

"Honey is everything okay?" My mom asked.
"Yea Umm..my head just hurts"

"If you want you can leave and pick me up in 30 minutes " she insisted. I nodded and took the car keys and walked outside. Just as I was about to get in the car Tyrell walked outside.

"Hey I'm sorry I did that" he apologized.
"No it's fine, you didn't know"

"Know what" he paused. "Oh..you have a boyfriend" he looked down embarrassed for what he did.

"Well he's not my boyfriend but yea" I said. He looked back up and nodded. Then he turned around and walked back into the house. I got in the car and drove home.

**Mattia's POV**
After playing soccer with the boys I went to Alejandros house to chill. I sat on his bed scrolling on TikTok when I saw Sadie posted. It was a video of her and some guy dancing. At the end Sadie fell and he picked her up and threw her in the bed. I felt the jealousy build up. Alejandro noticed something was wrong.
"Bro what's wrong?" He said.

"Nothing....I got to go" I got up and went to my car. I got in and started driving to Sadie's house. I saw her car was there. I knocked on the door and it didn't take long for her to answer.

"Hey tia!"

"Where is he!" I screamed as I barged into her house.

"Where's who?" She asked.
"Him" I said showing her the TikTok.

"Ohh Tyrell"
"Who the fuck is Tyrell" I screamed.

"You're seriously mad I posted a TikTok with some stupid guy when you where straight up sending nudes to your ex?" She argued. She stool where with her arms crossed. "He's not even here, and calm down it's just an innocent ass TikTok" she said putting her arms around me. "Plus he's not as cute as you"

"you sure nothing happened between you too?" I asked.

"I'm sure" she giggled. I hugged her back.

"I'm sorry I got all jealous"

"It's okay you're cute when you're jealous" she smiled. I pulled her up into a kiss. We sat down in her couch and cuddled. She turned on the tv and put in a show. After a while I noticed she fell asleep in my arms. I sat there admiring her, she was so peaceful when she slept. Then her phone went off. She had an alarm set. She woke up instantly.

"Oh shit I need to go pick up my mom" she said getting up.

"Yea I should go too" I followed. I walked her to the car and opened the car door.

"Why thank you" She said getting in. I pulled her out and kissed her one more time.

"Bye princess" I said. I turned around to walk to my car.

"Hebrew!" Sadie yelled. I turned back around and looked at her confused.
"Sadie means princess in Hebrew" she said.

"Makes sense, you're my princess " I smiled. I got in my car and drove away.

**Back to Sadie's POV**
Mattia drove off and I got back in my car and went to pick up my mom. When I arrived she was standing outside with Michelle. They walked over and my mom got in the car.
"Here are some left overs Ellen" Michelle said handing my mom a tray.

"Oh that's lovely, thank you" my mom smiled

"Thank you inviting us over for dinner Mrs. Davis" I said.

"Well you're very welcome Sadie. It was nice meeting you"

"Likewise" I replied. We finished up our goodbyes and I drove home. We got home and my mom went straight for her room. It was around 10 and I'm sure she was exhausting from cleaning all day. I went upstairs. Changed into leggings and a T-shirt. I brushed my teeth and got in bed. I turned on my tv and fell asleep.