Part 27- prom pt. 2

We walked over to an open table and sat down.

"Are we here early? Why is no one here?" Ale yelled.

"Ale shut up! You're screaming" Lauren said. She got up to go get him a bottle of water. Eventually more people started coming in and they served us little cheap steaks.

"This taste like shit" I laughed.

"Ofc it does. They spent all the money on the venue they threw cardboard on our plates" Emma said.

"Good things we ate before" kairi added.

"I wanna dance!" I said. Marissa got up and took my hand.

"Let's go then". We walked to the dance floor and started to dance. After just 5 songs Marissa went back to the table.

"Where you going?" I yelled.

"My heels are killing me" She complained. I walked over it he table and sat down.

"Anyone wanna dance with me?" I said.
"Mattia?"

"I'd rather wait till later " he said. I rolled my eyes.

"I promise, I'll Dance to a slower song" he said.

"I'll dance with you!" Ale said. I looked at lauren and she gave me a look of approval. I got up and we walked to the dance floor.

"Lets go take a trip back to 2014!" The Dj yelled. He played Summer, by Calvin Harris. Ale and I jumped and danced to the music. He was still drunk so his moves were extra and it made me laugh.

"Wtf kind dance movies are those" I laughed.

"Gotta get loose" he said boping his head and jumping up and down. I couldn't stop laughing. Before I knew it there was someone dancing on me. Alejandro noticed and pulled me away.

"Aye man I'm just trying to dance" he said.

I turned around and saw it was Lucas.

"Come on Sadie tell your boyfriend that its okay for me to dance with you" he smirked.

"I don't want to dance with you Lucas" I said.

"Come on just one dance" he grabbed my hand.

**Mattia's POV**
Ale was dancing with Sadie. He looked like a dumbass dancing drunk. The rest of us were at the table laughing and recording. I got up to get a drink when I saw Lucas approaching Sadie. My blood instantly started to boil. Alejandro stepped in and pulled aside away, but Lucas still wanted to get at her. I was about it walk over to them when Cynthia stepped in my way and wrapped her arms around me.

"You look hot!" She said. I looked down at her in disgust.

"Wish I could say the same about you" I said walking away. She stormed off as I walked over to Sadie.

"What's going on here" I said wrapping my arms her waist.

"You too? Choose your bitch sadie, no need to hoe around" Lucas laughed.

"Don't disrespect her like that!" I stepped in front of him.

"What are you gonna do? The renegade? TikTok pussy" Lucas laughed I put my arms on his collar and picked him up. He had a look of Terror on his face.

"Look at that, He's done nothing but just pick you up and you're already scared" ale laughed.

"Mattia put him down. He's not worth getting kicked out for" Sadie pleaded. I looked over at Her and let go of Lucas, I pushed him away from me.