Part 33-Senior Trip (day 2)

I woke up to trumpet sirens, just like In the movies. Yesterday was fun and I was sad that this was only a weekend trip. Today was the second and last day. We'd leave tomorrow morning. Emma jumped off the top bunk and sat on my bed.

"Morning bitch" she yawned.

"Hey" I stretched. The director who was in charge of my group barged in.

"Wake up ladies! Barbie Q breakfast waiting outside!" She announced. Everyone got up and walked outside to the tables. We meet up at the same Oak tree and ate the hotdogs and beacon.

"You guys know what we are doing today?" Lauren asked.

"Yea, the dude that's in charge of us said we are going to go swimming. The rest of the day there will be music and even lights at night" kairi explained. We finished eating and got called back to the pit. The main director announced the same thing kairi said.

"Go change into your bathing suits, you'll be checked before heading out, if your attire is appropriate" he said. Everyone went to their cabins and changed.

"Do I look fat?" Emma asked.

"Spin" I commanded. She did as I said.
"You don't look fat but your ass looks good!" I complimented. She smiled.

"Thanks. You look hot asf" she rubbed her chin like a fuck boy. The director came in and lined us up. She approved those who's bathing suits where considered "appropriate". Everyone was approved from my cabin. We stepped outside and walked towards the deck. While walking I felt a hand grab my ass, without hesitation I swung my elbow backwards. I turned around to see Mattia on the floor wailing.

"Mattia! Omg I'm so sorry" I went down to him.

"Damm good to see she can defend herself" ale laughed.

"Are you okay?" I said rubbing his stomach.

"Fuck that hurt!" He coughed.

"I'm sorry, don't sneak on me like that" I said.

"Noted" he got up and started limping to the dock.

"Ready?" Kairi screamed. He pushed Mattia and I then ale and Lauren into the water. Emma pushes him before he got anyone else. Marissa and her jumped in.

"The water feels nice" I said.

"Right" Emma said splashing water to me.

"Hey kids! There's a aqua volleyball net over there, go snatch it before anyone else does" a life guard called out. Alejandro and Mattia swam as fast as they could to the net. We started playing, boys against girls.

"This isn't fair! You guys are like strong" Marissa complained.

"Fine lets even it out then, I want sadie and Lauren and Marissa over here" Alejandro insisted. We switched sides. With Alejandro on my team we played better. After a couple rounds we won the match.

"Bru this ain't fair! As least your teams a decent height. I'm stuck with a midget!" Mattia screamed. Kairi pulled Mattia underwater and they started wrestling. The lifeguard blew his whistle and told them to stop.

"He's no fun" Mattia pouted while swimming towards me. He pulled me in, picking me up.

"There are plenty of other fun things you can do that don't involve potential drowning" I wrapped my arms on his shoulders.

"I have an idea" he smirked.

"Mattia no, we are in a lake surrounded my our classmates" I scolded.

"I was joking" he said as he quickly kissed me.

"Hey lovers, wanna do chicken fights?" Kairi interrupted.