Part 29- back home

I woke up next to mattia, still in his arms. I got up and got put my clothes back on. I snuck out of the room and walked downstairs. Kairi and ale where sleeping on the couch, I went to the kitchen and cooked up seven cheese sandwiches.

"What smells so good"

I turned around and Emma was standing over the kitchen island.

"I made grilled cheese, that's usually what you guys crave when you're hung over" I said. She sat down and took a sandwich.

"Last night was crazy, best night of our high school lives" she exclaimed.

"Right can't wait for the senior trip" I said.

"Do you know what it is this year?" She asked.

"No I don't, I herd last years was boring tho"

"Yea, a museum marathon isn't the move" she giggled. The boys woke up and walked over to the table.

"you read my mind" Alejandro cried out gabbing a sandwich.

"Shh you're gonna wake the girls" Emma said.

"Too late for that" Marissa and Lauren came down. 

"I made grilled cheese, come eat" I said. They walked down and we started looking at pictures from last night.

"I don't remember any of this" ale said. We laughed and showed him videos of him dancing with me at prom and him stumbling over at beer pong.

"Fuck hopefully that doesn't get leaked" he scratched his neck.

"There were over 50 people at the after party, I'm sure your fans already have their hands on these videos" Lauren laughed. Mattia came downstairs shirtless in his boxers.

"Damm Big boy got a good night sleep" kairi said. His hair was all messy and he still looked half asleep. He walked over to me and took my grilled cheese out of my hand.

"Excuse me you have your own" I handed him the last  sandwich. He took it and sat down.

"Why do you look beat" Marissa asked him.

"Cause last night was crazy, magical even" he smirked. I smacked his head.

"Ouch! What was that for" he yelled. I smiled at him and continued eating my sandwich

"Go put some clothes on" I demanded.

"Everyone get all your stuff, my dads chauffeur is coming for us in an hour" Emma said.

"What do we do with the clothes we borrowed from your dads closet?" Kairi asked.

"Keep em' my dad won't care" Emma walked up to her room. Everyone went to go put their dresses/suits into bags.

"Where'd you sleep last night sadie" Marissa asked.

"Yea you kinda like disappeared" Lauren said.

"Oh umm I slept in the guest bedroom" I folded my dress.

"Mhm" Emma Hummed. We finished packing our prom stuff and waited downstairs for the driver.

"What are you guys gonna do when you get home" kairi asked.

"Ima take a nap, my head hurts like a bitch" Alejandro screamed.

"I'm probably just chill, I'm way to tired" lauren said. The chauffeur arrived and we all piled into the car.

"How was Prom?" The driver asked.

"Fun" we all said. The ride back was silent, we were all exhausted and just wanted to rest. One by one, the driver dropped us off. I was the last one to get home because I lived the farthest. We arrived at my house and I got my bag out the trunk.

"Thanks for the party Emma!" I hugged her.

"Wait do you wanna just chill at you're house? My parents aren't home and I don't want to be alone" she asked.

"Ofc! We can watch a movie or just nap" I said.

"Rodrigo you can drive back home now, come back for me in a couple hours" she demanded. He left and we walked into my house.

"Sweetie!" My mom hugged me.
"How'd prom go girls?"

"It was soo much fun" I smiled.

"And the after party?" She asked.

"Equally as fun" Emma said.

"You girls want anything to eat?" My mom offered.

"No, we just woke up a while ago, we're gonna head upstairs and just relax" I said.

"Okay, tell me if you need anything" she took the bag out of my hand. Emma and I went up to my room and laid down on the floor. I turned on my TV and played Gossip girl, we didn't even watch it, Emma was on her phone and I was laying down with my eyes closed.

"How was it?" Emma asked. I opened my eyes and turned to her confused.

"How was what?"

"The sex" Emma said.

"Emma!! What are you talking about!" I was shocked.

"Come on, I herd you guys in the guest bedroom" she smiled.

"You herd us!!" I screamed

"Don't worry, we didn't hear anything from the living room, I went out looking for you and stood outside the door, I doubt anyone else herd" she explained. I let out a breath of relief.

"So how was it?" She laughed. I got up and closed my door.

"You wanna know the truth" I sat in front of her. She shook her head violently.

"It was...AMAZING! omg it was an out of this world experience!" I fell over.

"Was he big?" She asked. I looked over at her and turned red.

"Omg you can't just ask that" I laughed. She stared at me and raised her eyebrow.
"Okay yea...it was" I confessed. She squealed and hugged me.

"Omg my little girl is now a sexually active WOMAN" she yelled.

"Omg shit up! My moms gonna hear you" I placed my hand over her mouth. She started laughing.

"Why didn't you tell us?" She said.

"I was, just not today, I probably would have FaceTimed you guys later tonight, don't tell the girls!" I pleaded.

"I wont! Face time the group later, I'll act like I don't know" she said.

"If I have time, I have to help my mom with the patio" I groaned.

"Damm that sucks, I literally just stayed over just to about you loosing you're virginity, ima call up Rodrigo, bye bestie" she hugged me.

"Bye girl" I laid back down and closed my eyes. I ended up napping for 6 hours. I was too tired to call up the girls so I just took a shower and laid on my bed watching movies, I got a message.

Mattia💘
Mattia: hey princess
Sadie: hey!
Mattia: I can't stop thinking about last night🥴
Sadie: sicko
Mattia: 🥺😭
Sadie: I'm kidding chill, did you tell the boys what happened?
Mattia: didn't need to they knew the moment I walked out to the kitchen
Sadie: 😳 i-
Mattia: what? It's natural no need to be ashamed.
Sadie: true, n e ways I'm going to sleep I'm tired
Mattia: same, goodnight princess❤️
Sadie: goodnight ❤️