Part 40- beach house

*skip 1 month**

Summer has been fun, Mattia's Italy trip went well and he brought back a lot of gifts. The group has hung out a lot and made time in our schedules for our trip. Since summer was on the verge of ending we wanted to make the most out of the beach house. While Mattia was in Italy he took it upon himself to set up the entire weekend plans.

"Mom where's the mesh tote bag?" I yelled.

"In the supply closet"

I walked over to retrieve the bag and filled it with my beach essentials.

"Do you have your bathing suit?" Mom asked.

"Yes I do" I sat on the couch. I scrolled through my phone a bit when I got a text.

💍Mattia💘
Mattia: we are almost there
Sadie: okay, I'll wait outside
Mattia: ok

I got up and walked outside my mom trailing behind me. Emma soon pulled up with everyone bunched into their car. I walked over and threw my bags in the trunk.

"Happy birthday Princess" Mattia hugged me.

"Thank you" I smiled back. Soon everyone got out the car and tackled me to the floor.

"Happy birthday!" Everyone yelled.

"Thanks you guys🥺" I hugged back. My mom walked up behind me and handed me a baggy.

"Happy birthday sweetheart!" She teared up. I took the bag out of her hands and reached inside. It was a pair of Gucci sunglasses.

"Mom! Thank you" I squealed hugging her back.

"I love you! Hope you have fun on your trip" she smiled.

"I love you too" I smiled back. Walking back to the car I was about to hop in when,

"Mattia" my mom called out. He turned and she handed him a box of condoms.

"Mom!" Yelled in embarrassment

"Just in case, I want you to be safe" she smiled.

"Is this was you think of me? A small?" He pouted.

"Mattia!" I yelled smacking his head. He laughed and my mom giggled.

"Bye mom!" i said dragged Mattia into the car

"Bye! Have fun!" She yelled. I jumped in the car and sat down.

"Here kai, theses wont do my any good. Might be a little to big for you tho" Mattia laughed handing kairi the box.

"Fuck you" kairi rolled his eyes. We laughed as Emma started driving. The car ride was only an hour and a half long. We spent the whole time discussing what we were gonna do.

***

We finally pulled into the beach house driveway. It wasn't massive but a good size for an end of summer/ birthday party. Once we got all our stuff in the house I laid down on the floor of exhaustion.

"It's so fucking hot" Emma whined falling to the floor.

"What's the temperature?" Kairi asked.

"99 degrees" ale said looking at his phone. We all groaned at the same time.

"Come on! Get up, we have to set up" Mattia yelled. I got up and walked over to the freezer and stocked it with ice. Ale and kairi set up the beer pong table while Emma and the girls set up drinks, and stashed expensive looking items into a closet.

"So how many people are coming exactly?" Marissa asked setting setting up the Stereo set.

"Probably 80" Mattia said.

"Sadie, come help me cut fruit for the drinks" ale yelled I walked over and started to cute the mangos.

"I don't want summer to end" he sighed.

"Me neither"

"Things are gonna be different, yk how some of us are going to different schools"

"Ik but I think we'll be fine, ofc we'll find new friends but we'll always have each other. I mean the bond you have with the boys is super strong"

"True"

***

After setting up everything we sat on the couch and started to drink. I was the only one who didn't drink so I was serving everyone. It cooled down and people started to show up. Soon enough the house was completely full and there were people who I didn't even recognize.

"Mattia this is more than 80 people" I said.

"It's fine the more the merrier" he stumbled. I laughed at the fact that he was so drunk and the party was barely starting.

"And he calls me a light weight" ale laughed on the couch. I walked to the middle of The dance group and met up with Emma grinding on a guy. I pulled her off and started to dance with her.

"Ima get a drink! You want one?" I yelled.

"No!" Emma yelled back. I zigzagged through everyone and walked to the drink table. I decided to take a shot.

"Oh she drinks? Not a complete stuck up bitch then"

I turned around to see Cynthia in a slutty summer dress with her hair in a bun. Not gonna lie her makeup was good tho.

"You were invited?" I crossed my arms.

"Yes Mattia personally invited me. I guess he missed seeing me" she smirked. I rolled my eyes and walked away.

"Sadie you good?" Kairi asked.

"I'm fine" I yelled walking passed him. I walked to the bathroom and stood in front of the mirror. Damm she ruined my mood. And it had to be on my birthday. I opened the door to find Mattia leaning against the door.

"You okay?" He said with a worried face.

"Yes" I fake smiled

"What's wrong princess" he said hugged me.

"Nothing I'm fine"

He smiled and started dragging me to the dance floor. He turned down the music and stood on top of the table.

"Mattia your gonna fall" I said trying to stabilize him.

"Everyone! I'd like to sing happy birthday to the love of my life" he announced. I turned red and tried to pull him down but he didn't budge.

"Happy birthday! Sadie...my princess...happy birthday!! Sing with me!" He sang. Everyone caught on and started singing along, but Mattia changed the worlds up a bit so everyone was confused.

"Happy birthday to youuuuuuuuuuuu..I love you" He finished. Everyone cheered as I stood embarrassed. I was finally able to pull Mattia off the table and everyone started to dance again.

"I'm going to go get you a water" I yelled in his ear.

"Okay" he smiled. I left to get a water and when I returned my heart dropped.....