Part 17- The truth pt.1

My mom got up to answer the door. I sat on my bed wiping off the runny mascara. My mom walked back in my room.
"Some boys here to see you..his names Alejandro?"

I looked up. "Let him in he's a friend" I cried. She left and came back with Alejandro.

"I'll let you too talk, I'm going to make some cookies" she left. Alejandro stood at my door.

"Sadie...you okay?" He asked.

"No!" I cried. He walked over and sat next to me.

"Mattia told me what happened..i came to check up on you" he hugged me. I looked up at him.

"Alejandro you have to believe me! I didn't kiss Tyrell!" I cried. "I was set up you have to believe me I wouldn't do that to Mattia...I..I love him" saying those words turned me into full crybaby. I cried into his chest.

"don't worry..I believe you" he said.

"You have to take me to tyrell's! He has to tell Mattia that truth" I pleaded. Alejandro looked at me. He nodded and got up. I walked to my bathroom and cleaned up myself. We walked downstairs.

"Mom I'm going to go fix this, I'll be home soon" I said.

"Are you sure?" She walked up to me and hugged me.

"I know what to do" I said. She kissed my cheek and Alejandro and I walked out to his car. I gave directions and we arrived to tyrells house. I got off and knocked on the door. Not soon after the door opened and Tyrell was standing in front of me. Before he could even say anything I slapped him across him face. I pushed inside his house and started to scream at him. It was a relief he was home alone.

"Tyrell!! You are going to go and tell Mattia the truth that you kissed me and held me down!" I demanded. Alejandro ran in and stood behind me. Tyrell looked at ale and laughed.

"Mhm or else what? Your little side piece over here gonna beat me up?"

"Dude you don't want to go there" Alejandro said approaching him.
"I might me smaller than you but you don't want to catch these hands"

I got in between them before anything could start. I looked at Tyrell.

"I'd be a shame if your father found out about what you did. I'm sure the the church pastor would be very upset about his son going out and drinking at parties let alone sexually assaulting a young defenseless female"

I knew Tyrell was scared shitless of his father. Even though he's just a paster he severed in the army and was very harsh in punishment. Tyrell looked at me angrily because he knew i would rat him out if he didn't a tell Mattia the truth.

"Fine...I'll talk to him" he agreed

"Let's go then" Alejandro said. We all walked back to his car. We arrived at mattia's house. I turned to Tyrell.

"This was Cynthia's plan wasn't it?"

"Yea" he confessed.

"Well you're going to tell him everything! The truth, the plan, and everything!" I demanded. He nodded and we got out the car. Alejandro knocked on the front door. After a while it opened and mattia's mom answered.

"Hello Alejandro!" She said cheerfully.

"Chao! Is Mattia here?" He said.

"Yea he's down in the basement" she said. "Go on!"

We walked in and made our way down. Before we entered Alejandro turned to me.

"You ready?"

I nodded and opened the door. As soon as I looked in the room my entire world stopped spinning.