Part 15- party pt. 2

"Tyrell...hey"

"Hey Sadie, didn't expect to see you here" he put his arms on me again I lightly pushed away from him.

"What's wrong? Come in dance with me" he insisted.

"No I'm fine" I turned to walk away and he grabbed my wrist and pulled me into him. He started dancing as I kept on resisting but he was stronger than me. I grabbed his hand and tried to get out of his grip but he only tightened it and pulled me closer. Emma was too busy dancing to notice me in trouble.

**Mattia's POV**
I was sitting on the couch with Alejandro drinking my cup of beer. I looked into the dance crowd and saw some guy with his arms wrapped around Sadie. She was trying to push his off but he was holding her down. I threw my cup to The floor and got up from my seat.

"Aye bro you good?" Ale asked. I walked straight into the crowd of people dancing.

"Tyrell let go of me!" Sadie screamed. I walked in between then and pulled Sadie's wrist out of his grip.

"Let go of her man!" I screamed. Ale grabbed Sadie and walked her back away from him.

"Aye what's your problem"
I could tell he was drunk.

"My problem is that you're trying to get on my girl when she obviously doesn't want you near her" I yelled at his face. By now everyone stopped dancing and payed attention to what was happening.

"Oh he's your man? So your into little bitches?" He looked at Sadie.

"Who are you calling a bitch" I said. I got up close to him.

"You and your whore girlfriend" he laughed. I pushed him causing him to bump into people. He came charging back and punched me.

"Mattia!" Sadie yelled. Alejandro was holding her back. I Looked over to see the worry in her face. I turned back to Tyrell and swung on him. I punched his face and he feel back. Everyone pulled out their phones and stared recording. Tyrell got up from the floor and threw a punch at me but I dodged it. I hit him again and he feel on the floor. He was bleeding all over. I could hear Sadie screaming telling me to stop as I continued to punch him. Cynthia then ran in between us and pushed me off of Tyrell. Sadie escapes Alejandro's grip and ran to me. She pulled me back and wrapped her arms around me. Tyrell got back up all bloody and charged towards me.

"You're dead Bitch" he screamed. Alejandro ran to him and held him back. I looked down at Sadie and saw she was crying.

"Hey hey don't cry"

"Your all bloody tia!" She said cupping my cheek."Let me take you home and clean you up" she said. I nodded and went outside to my car. Sadie went to go get the rest of the group. We all packed into my car and Alejandro drove everyone home. He parked the car at my house and walked over to his since he lived close.

**back to Sadie's POV**
I got out of mattia's car and opened the house door it was around 10 so his family was asleep. I walked him to his room and he sat on his bed. I went to the bathroom and got a wet rag. I walked over to Mattia and started wiping the blood off his cheek. I wasn't bad just a little cut.

"Why you do that Mattia"

"Because he had his hands on you!" He raged

"You didn't have to fight him" I argued. He rolled his eyes and got up.

"No one is going to fucking touch you and then continue to disrespect me" he raised his voice. I could feel my eyes filling with tears. He saw the terror in my eyes.
"Sadie...I didn't mean to yell at you like that" he said. Tears rolled down my eyes and he knelt down and cupped my face.
"I just don't want anyone to touch or hurt you" he said. He also has tears in his eyes. I placed my hands on his cheeks and started into his eyes.

"I love you Mattia" I said. He smiled and looked down at his feet.

"You know ale was right. I didn't have the balls but now I do" he said.

"What are you taking about?" I said. He stood up and grabbed me by my waist and pulled me up.

"Sadie I love you too....Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes!! Ofc I'll be your girlfriend" I hugged him. We looked into each other's eyes and he pulled me into a kiss. He pulled away and I smiled. We laughed and hugged again. I looked at my phone and saw it was 10:23.
"Oh shit I have to get home" I panicked.

"I'll drive you" he insisted. We walked to his car and he drove me home. I got out and walked to my door. I turned around waved goodbye. I walked inside and went up to my room. I couldn't stop smiling. Today was a good day.