Part 7- school pt. 2

*on the phone*

Mattia: hey! Didn't expect you to answer
Sadie: me too
Mattia: I know you're mad and you have a right to be but can you please let me tell my side of the story
Sadie: fine. Talk
Mattia: no I wanna talk in person
Sadie: okay? Where we meeting
Mattia: can over to my house
Sadie: k
Mattia: you better come
Sadie: I will
*call ended*

I grabbed my keys and walked downstairs.
"Mom I'm going to go pick up some homework from Lauren's house" I said.

"Okay! Just don't take long and drive safe"

I got in the car and played Boss bitch by Doja Cat, so I can hype myself up and not arrive looking miserable. I arrived at mattia's house and parked in the drive way.

Mattia P.
Sadie: I'm here
Mattia: come in, no ones home expect me
Sadie: okay

I got out the car and walked to the door. I took a deep breath and opened it. I walked in and didn't see Mattia anywhere.
"Hello? Where are you" I called out.

"over here" Mattia yelled from a room. I walked over and saw Mattia putting on his shoes.

"Nice room" I said.

"Thanks"

"So tell me your side of the story" I said sitting next to him in his bed.

"Okay so it was true I did send those things to Cynthia" he said. I rolled my eyes and exhaled. "But I have my reasons"

"YOUR REASONS! what kind of bull shit is that"

"let me explain myself" he said. I sat back on the bed.

"Go on"

"So i was in the mood last night and I figured it was too early to ask you for anything and I knew that hoe would send me something so I hit her up" he explained.

"Okay first of all thats disgusting and second, what do you mean, too early?" I said

"I think we both know we have a little thing going on and I didn't want to ruin it by asking you for nudes"

"Well you already ruined it by sending and receiving nudes from your ex" I exclaimed.

"I know and I'm sorry. I want you to give me a second chance please"

"How do I know you won't do this shit again" I asked.

"I won't! I need you to trust me! Please" he pleaded. I sat there looking at him.

"Idk I'll have to think about it" I got up and walked out his room. I was about to walk out the front door when He grabbed me by my waist and pulled me close to him. There was barley and space between us and his face was pressed up against mine.
"Please give me a second chance" he whispered. I could feel my heart pounding. I was lost in his eyes. When I can back to reality I pushed him away from me.

"I'll think about it" I said. Then I walked out the door and got in my car. The entire drive home I was debating whether I should give him a second chance or not.
I arrived home and went inside.

"Just in time dinner is ready" my mom said.

"Okay" I said sitting at the table. My mom served me a plate and I started to eat.

"So what was so terrible about your day at school?" She asked.
"Ummmm I just failed a test that's it" I lied

"Sadie you can't be failing tests! It's senior year, you should be getting good grades " she said.

"Mom it's fine. I'm going to retake the test " I reassured.

"Okay good"

I didn't want to tell my mom about Mattia because I knew she would get upset because I let me ex get in the way of my academics last year. I finished my food and headed up to my room.

I took a shower and changed into a tank top and sweats. I laid on my bed and was watching All American, when I got a snap from ale. I opened it and it was a video of a black screen. But I could hear mattia's voice. guess he was at his house and ale took a secret video of their conversation. I turned up my volume to hear what he was saying.

*video audio*
Mattia: man I really fucked up. I shouldn't have asked Cynthia for nudes. And tbh I didn't even jerk off to them, idk why but she just wasn't cutting it for me. I felt guilty In a way.

Ale: that's what you get for being a dumbass. Just watch porn like the rest of us.

Mattia: I know, and she came over and I tried to explain myself but she still seemed pretty pissed. I begged her for a second chance and I hope she chooses to give me one cuz I really like her. Not just for her looks we really got along at the carnival.

Ale: let's just hope she gives you a second chance then bro
*video end*

The snap ends and I just sit there. I sounded like mattia was regretful and actually sorry for what he did. I also felt relieved that he didn't jerk off to Cynthia's nudes. I opened messages and texted him

    Mattia P.
Sadie: hey dickhead. I thought about it
Mattia: and?
Sadie: yes I'll give you a second chance
Mattia: 🥳 thanks, i won't let you down again I promise
Sadie: you better not
Mattia: so can we hang out tomorrow after school?
Sadie: I can't I have to work:(
Mattia: oh that's fine we'll just hang out during school
Sadie: okay

I went back to watching my show and ended up falling asleep.