Part 19- shopping

*2 weeks later*

It's been two weeks since the whole set up. Mattia and i haven't spoken one word since. I haven't seen him at school so it hasn't been to hard. I still think about him and it hasn't gotten any easier. My heart still aches and I still cry at night as if it happened yesterday. I took time off my job to focus on myself. At this point I'm never going to get my dress. It's Saturday and I was in my room watching All American when Lauren, Emma and Marissa came busting in my room.

"Hey up bitch we're going shopping" Marissa shouted.

"We are going to find out prom dresses. We have to get them this weekend" Lauren sat on me bed. I looked over at them. They were all exited and ready.

"Honestly guys, I have no energy. I don't think I even want to go to prom anymore" I said. Emma gasped.

"No bitch you are getting up and we are going to go dress shopping"

"She's right you can't let some stupid guy take away your senior prom!" Marrissa added.

"Sadie, you have to show him that he fucked up and that you don't need him. If he wants to hoe around with nasty whores so be it" Lauren said. I looked at all of them.

"Fuck you guys always convincing me" I whined getting up from my bed. They all cheered and we walked downstairs.

"Mom I'm going prom dress shopping" I said. She looked at me and nodded. I'm sure she was happy to finally see me leave the house. We got in the car and drove to a different shopping center. We walked into the first dress shop and the girls instantly started looking around. I didn't have the motivation so I just sat down on a waiting chair. I looked around at all the different girls finding their dream dresses. I looked over to a girl wearing a purple dress, her boyfriend was looking at her. I could tell he was in love. It was the same look Mattia gave me when I tired on the red dress. The boy got up and kissed the girl. Seeing that reminded me of Mattia. I felt a tear roll down my face when I wiped it away quickly. Lauren walked up to me with a dark blue dress.

"Try this on!" She squealed. I looked at the dress and walked to a dressing room. I came out and the girls started clapping and whistling at me. I laughed and smiled. I looked in the mirror but the dress didn't give me the "wow" that's the red one did. I went back and changed out of it. I came out and Marissa recorded a video of me in the dress.

"Post it girl" Emma said. I looked at her and posted the video. We continued shopping and as expected I didn't find anything I liked. I decided to go get something to eat while the girls continued shopping.

**mattia's POV**
I was laying down on my bed when Sadie posted something to her story. I looked and it was a video of her dress shopping. She was smiling and laughing. Hearing her laugh made me heart hurt. I was still heartbroken over what happened. I started crying until my mom walked in my room.

"What's wrong matti?" She asked.

"Mom I messed up and I don't know how to fix it" I said. I explain the whole story. She sat there looking at me.

"Mira Mattia, this all falls on you, you have to make things right between you and this girl. If she doesn't forgive you, that's fine. At least she'll know that you are sorry. I'm sure she's hurting also and you need to apologize and show her you're sorry"

"I know but I don't know how to do it" I said. The video of Sadie in her dress was still playing and I got an idea.

"I know what to do mama" I hugged her and grabbed me keys. I ran to my car and drove off.

**back to Sadie's POV**
I was eating a pizza in the food court when the girls finally found me. They had all found their dresses. I was the only one left.

"Sadie come on let's go look for your dress" Lauren said.

"Can I just go home? We can continue tomorrow" I said.

"Sure let's go" Marissa said. We stared walking to the car when Emma stopped us.

"Wait no! I...uh..have to..get a pair of earrings". We looked at each other in confusion. We walked back into the mall and went to a jewelry shop.

"Look there is a sale, what if I buy us all matching bracelets" Emma said.

"What? No that's too expensive" I said.

"Don't worry my dad got a bonus so my budget just got a little bigger, plus we'll get cute simple ones" Emma insisted. We all looked at each other and smiled.

"Come on lets go look at the bracelets" Emma grabbed our wrist and pulled us to the glass casings. After a bit of looking we settled on a gold simple chain bracket. Since there was a sale going on all four bracelets cost $260.

"I swear I'll pay you back someday" Lauren hugged Emma.

"No don't worry about it, it's a token of my friendship" Emma said.

"That's cheesy asf" I laughed. We exited the jewelry shop when Emma go a call.

"Umm I have to go to the bathroom, can you guys wait for me here?" She said. We nodded and sat down on the benches.

**Emma's POV**

I walked into the bathroom and answered the phone.

*call audio*
???: hello?
Emma: hey, how's everything going over there?
???: it's good, where are you?
Emma: we are still at the mall, this plan better work. I bought them all bracelets to buy you some time! I'm 260 over my prom budget, my dads going to kill me!
???: I'm sorry, look I'll pay you back I promise!
Emma: okay, do you still need me to keep her distracted?
???: no you can come now
Emma: I have to go before they get suspicious
???: thank you Emma, I hope to god this works
Emma: me too mattia

*call ends*

I wash my hands and walk out the bathroom to meet up with the girls.

"Can we go now?" Sadie whined.

"Yea lets go!" I responded. We grabbed all our bags and walked over to the car.

"Can I drive?" I asked.

"Sure" Lauren said. I got in the drivers seat and started to car. Sadie plugged her phone in and started to sing along to her music. It was nice to see her smiling and happy. It was a part of Sadie I haven't seen in a while.

We arrived at Sadie's house and walked inside.
"So what do you guys want to do?" Sadie asked.

"Ummm we are gonna go get the stuff out of the car and can you go get my jacket out if your room?" I said. Lauren and Marissa looked at me confused.

"Ummm okay?" Sadie said. She turned to walk up the stairs and I grabbed Lauren and Marissa by their arms and dragged them outside.

*Sadie's POV**
Emma's been acting weird all day today. She told me to go get her jacket upstairs while they unloaded the car. I only agreed because I didn't feel like dragging a million bags into the house. I walked upstairs to my room. I opened the door and my face instantly lit up.