Part 25- prom week

*skip 1 month*
Mattia and Sadie got close again, it's now the week of prom which also doubles up as spirit week.

Monday
Today was sports day, everyone supposed to dress up as an athlete or wear anything sports related. I decided to wear my dads laker jersey. I don't know much about basketball but my father loved it. Kobe was his favorite player and it brings joy to me knowing my dads up in heaven shooting hoops with him. (RIP KOBE AND GIGI AND ALL THOSE THAT DIED❤️🕊). The boys wore their soccer jerseys and the girls wore random baseball shirts. The day went normal, after school the girls and I went to get out eye brows done after school and hung out at my house so we could study.

Tuesday
Today was decades day, the groups decided to dress up together as the 50's. The girls and I wore pink poodle shirts and pink lady jackets while the boys dressed up as greasers. There was a movie night that day at the football field where they played 'Grease' and 'the outsiders'. I also had a AP Physics test and it was pretty hard but I think I did good. 

Wednesday
For some reason my school had a dress up day called "Christmas in April". Pretty self explanatory. The girls and I dressed up as elf's and the boys had a fight to who was gonna dress up as Santa. They raced to see who would be it and kairi lost so he got stuck dressing up. Ale and Mattia just wore all brown and antler ears. It worked out perfectly because kairi rode on their backs all day long. After school I went shopping with my mom for the dinner. We picked out lost of lights and fancy decorations.

Thursday
MOVIE DAY! I was looking forward to this day out of them all. We couldn't agree with a movie so all of us dressed up as what we wanted. Emma dressed up as Snow White, Lauren as Winnie the Pooh, Marissa as boo, and I dressed up as Dorothy from the wizard of Oz. Ale and Mattia didn't dress up because they count think of anything but kairi stayed true to himself and dressed up as Olaf. After school we all went to my house to help clean up my backyard and patio. The boys ripped out the weeds and washed the fence for pictures, while the girls and I cleaned the table and chairs. After everyone left I helped my mom set up all the ceiling lights.

Friday
I woke up at 7 and got dressed. Today was the day before prom and it was going to be busy. The girls and I were going to get our nails done after school. Today was Prom group day. You basically match with everyone in your prom group. We all decided to wear tie die shirts with light blue pants. Mattia was going to pick me up today, along with the others, so I waited downstairs. When they came to my house my mom came out and took pictures of us matching.

"Omg you guys look so great together" she teared up.

"Mom stop!, we are literally just going to school" I laughed.

"Your right. I'll leave the tears for tomorrow, it's just you are growing up and I don't want you to" she said. I hugged her and then got in the car with the rest. We went to school and walked in the hallways.

"So what are you guys doing after school?" Alejandro asked.

"We are going to get our nails done" Lauren kissed him.

"Y'all are cute asf" I said. Mattia and I weren't back to dating but we where hella flirty and close.

"What are we gonna do after Prom?" Kairi said.

"Idk, probably go home and chill" I said.

"Hell nah, my dad said we can go up to our cabin and invite a few people. We can have a small party" Emma said.

"I'll ask my mom"
The bell rang and Mattia walked me to class.

"Have you gotten your letter yet? From Harvard?" He asked.