Part 13- prom planning

*three weeks later*
Time  passed and my mom gave me my phone back a week ago. Today was Friday and I was cleaning my room because the girls where gonna come over.
"When are your friends coming over?" My mom asked.

"In a couple minutes, we are gonna start prom dress shopping" I replied.

"Oh okay, if you see anything you like take pictures and send them to me" she said. Ten minutes later the girls pulled up in Lauren's car and walked inside. We made our way up to my room and started looking at what stores we should go to.
"We definitely need to go to Bella's and the mall" Marissa said.

"We can go to Sherri hill too" Emma suggested. We all turned and looked at her.

"You know damm well you're the only one that can afford Sherri hill dresses Emma" I said.

Emma is the rich friend of the group. We make fun of her a lot but nothing too mean. We finished up a list of the places we were going hit up and we went downstairs.
"We're leaving mom!" I screamed.

"Okay drive safe"
We got in her car and started playing music. We were headed to the mall first because it was closest to us. Once we entered we went to the main dress shops. We looked but I didn't find anything that I like. Marissa found a beautiful violet dress though. So we stayed and waited for her to try it on. In the end she passed on it and we went to the food court. We ordered our pizza and sat down to eat.

"Sadie!" I herd someone scream. I turned around and it was kairi, ale, and Mattia. I got up and walked to them.
"Hey guys!" I hugged them. I walked over to Mattia and wrapped my arms tightly around him. The boys went to go sit with the girls.
"What are you doing here princess" he said.

"Prom dress shopping" I said.

"Wtf isn't prom like 2 months away" he said.

"Believe it or not we are actually late. We were supposed to start last month" I said.

"That's crazy" he grabbed my hand and we walked back to the table together. I sat down and he sat next to me. Alejandro got up to get some more pizza.

"So have you too made things official?" Lauren asked. Mattia's looked down at me and I turned red.

"No we haven't" he said.
"Well you should I cuz I a little birdy told me that Sadie REALLY likes you" Lauren smiled

"Lauren! Stfu!" I screamed. Mattia laughed and put his arm around me. Alejandro came back with the pizza and we all ate.

"Where are you guys going after this?" Kairi asked.

"We are gonna hit up a couple boutiques at the shopping center" Emma said.

"Can we come?" Ale asked.

"I don't think you guys will like dress shopping" I laughed.

"I mean we can look for tuxedos while you guys shop" kairi said.

"I don't think they'll have your size Kia" Mattia said. Kairi got mad and threw a piece of crust at him. We all laughed.
"Yea you might need to custom order at dwarf.com" Alejandro laughed. We all cracked up.

"Y'all stfu, god damm" kairi yelled.

We finished our food and walked out the mall. The boys went in their direction to get their car and we got in Lauren's car. Both cars drove to the shopping center a couple minutes away. We parked and met the boys at the entrance.
"Let's go to Bella's first" I said. We walked in the store and started looking at the dresses there where a couple that I liked but they didn't feel right. None of the girls found a good dress so we left.
"Can we go to Sherri hill!" Emma whined.
"Fine we will go just so you can look around" I said. We walked into Sherri hill and followed Emma around the shop.

"This is boring" Mattia whispered at ale.
" I herd that" I said. "Told ya not to come, the tux section is over there" I said pointing. "Meet us back here in 30 minutes"
"Okay, lets go boys" Mattia said walking over to the tuxedos. I turned back a round and started looking at the dresses. Then I found the most beautiful dress ever. I walked over to it and looked at it close up. The girls followed me.
"Girls! I found my prom dress!!" I squealed.

That's what it looked like^^

"Can you even afford that?" Emma asked. I looked at the price tag and flipped it over.

$900

My heart dropped. I turned to the girls.
"Nope it's 200 over my max budget" I said disappointed. Lauren looked at me and gave me a hug.

"I'm so sorry sades!" She said. I knew I shouldn't have come in here and looked because I would've fallen in love with a dress I can't afford.

"What if you wear it and take pictures to show your mom! She's see how beautiful you look and buy it" Emma said. I thought it was a good plan and even if it didn't work I would at least get to wear the dress once.

"Okay let's do it!" I said. We called over a consultant and I went in the dressing room to try on he dress. I came out and saw not only my friends but Mattia and the boys where back from looking at the tuxedos. I looked at Mattia and his jaw dropped.

**Mattia's POV**
We got back from looking at the tuxedos when Emma told us that Sadie was going to try a dress on. We went into the dressing room waiting area. We sat on the couch waiting when Sadie came out in a beautiful dress. She looked absolutely gorgeous. I knew that I had to ask her to prom. No doubt about it. She looked at me and all I can do was smile.

"You look fucking beautiful!" I said.

"Thank you!" She replied. The smile on her face ment the whole world to me. She was so happy.

**back to Sadie's POV**
I looked back at the mirror and almost cried. I loved the dress so much. I love the look on Mattia's face even more. I turned around and everyone started clapping their hands. Lauren was taking a video of me in the dress to show my mom. But then I remember that I couldn't even afford the dress. That's when a tear dropped from my eye.

"Hey what's wrong" Alejandro asked.

"It's just that I like this dress so much! But it's out of my price range" I cried.

"How much over is it?" Mattia asked.

"$200" I said.

"We'll find a way to pay for it. Don't worry baby" Emma said hugging me. I twirled a couple more times and went back into the changing room. I came back out in my regular clothes and met up with the group at the front of the store.

"I already sent the pictures to your mom!" Lauren handed me my phone. Mattia walked over to me and put his hand over my shoulder.

"You looked so beautiful in that dress " he said.
"Thank you" I blushed. "You guys didn't find tuxedos?"

"No they didn't have the style I liked" Alejandro said.

"Same I didn't like any of them" Mattia said.

"What about you Kia?" Emma asked.

"They didn't have my size" kairi whispered. We all started laughing and kairi got mad and walked away.
"Bro it's a joke chill!!" Alejandro said hugging him.

"Thanks babe" kairi responded.

"Oh hell nah!" Ale screamed getting away from kairi.
We ended up just walking around. We made or way back to our cars and got in. The boys went to the movies and the girls and I went to a couple more stores outside the shopping center. Emma ended up finding her dress at a store and so did lauren. We went back to my house after and had a sleepover.