Part 8

3rd person

After a while they finally arrive at Liam's

They walk to Liam's room and Theo locked the door
"What you Doing"
"What I've wanted to do all day."

Liam felt his body clash against the door of this bedroom. He groaned and immediately crashed his lips of Theo's.
Their tongues fighting for dominance which of course Theo won, their hands intertwined and Theo deepened the kiss.

Without hesitation Theo pushed Liam on the bed ending up hovering over the young Beta. Liam panted against Theo's lips. Theo began leaving kissing down his body. Liam made a faint growl. "Hey don't growl at me" Theo joked "sorry!" Liam replied and began kissing his soft lips 

"Let me strip you baby" Theo asked now sitting on Liam's lap. Liam just nodded and Theo took off his own shirt and started kissing him frantically, he started unbuttoning the younger betas shirt throwing it on the floor.

He pushed forwards so liam was Now under him. Liam let out a low snarl before ending up again silenced by Theo's lips.

Theo reached his hands over to Liam's jean and started undoing it. Liam gasped again against Theo's lips. Liam wined as Theo separated himself from him. Theo chuckled before kissing him again and freed him from his pants.

Liam started unbuckling Theo's Jeans and put them on the Floor.

"Mmm" Liam moaned and panted, when Theo's lips left a plain mark on his neck, while the older boy settled a better position between the legs of the younger.

"You sure about this Liam?" Theo asked him cautiously

"I'm not a damn girl Theo just do it!" The beta muttered and Theo obeyed.
He grabbed the spear condom from the red bad in Liam's room quickly put it on.

Theo slipped slowly inside the younger, making the beta grab the bed sheets.
Loud moans filled the room while the Chimera made movements with his hips.

The went on all nigh long until they both got tired. They both panted and snuggled closer to each other slipping into a warm deep sleep

Hello everyone. Right now England (where I live) is in lockdown so I can't really do anything so I'll be updating so much. Also my sister wrote the smut because I felt uncomfortable