ℂ𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕦𝕞 𝔸𝕚𝕣𝕖𝕪=ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕋𝕨𝕠

A/n: This is for Emma because I made her cry in the last part and I'm sorry :( Also she is going to be uploading soon so give her a follow pls @EmmaIsntThatTall . Thank you for reading lads :)

Your P.O.V

It had been a couple of weeks since Callum and I broke up, I knew some of the fans were quite upset about it but understood why. I had been staying in Freya and Josh's spare room since then and it was mainly because I didn't want to be alone. I had tried to occupy myself with different things lately but nothing seemed to work. Everyone had been trying to convince me to come round Ethan's tomorrow night for a small party he was having, I never was a party girl to begin with, but the thought of Callum being there made me feel sick. "Y/n come on please!" Freya pleaded as we sat on the couch, "Frey I don't want to please," I groaned tilting my head back. "Josh come get your girl!" I shouted, "leave me out of this!" he replied. "It'll be good for you plus you can see everyone again..." Freya said giving me puppy dog eyes, "fine I can't say no to those puppy dog eyes!" I groaned giving her a smile, she squealed and gave me a hug. 

It was the next night and Freya, Josh, and I were on our way to Ethan's, I didn't want to go too overboard so I just wore a black leather mini skirt and a white sheer lace vest top along with my black heels and my hair curled.  Freya took my hand as we reached Ethan's door, Josh placed a hand on mine and Freya's backs and we entered the already busy flat. Instantly I was pulled into a hug by Harry, "God I missed you so much!" he said squeezing me tightly, I pulled away "I missed you too Bog!" I looked around the room and seen everyone that I knew, Will and Mia sat with Chip and Gee, Simon and Talia were standing with Tobi, Vik, and JJ, Ethan was pouring a drink and laughing with Callum M, Alex, and George. I started making my way around people each person squeezing me tightly, the only people I hadn't spoken to yet were Ethan, Callum M, Alex, and George.

"Alright lads!" I smiled grabbing an empty cup, "Y/n I'm glad you came lass!" an already drunk Ethan said giving me a hug, "nice to see you giggles!" Alex said using my nickname hugging me next, he called me giggles cause all I did one night round his watching movies was giggle. George also gave me a hug and a smile, then Callum gave me a small smile too. "Hey Cal," I said leaning in for a hug, "alright Y/n how are you?" I just nodded and shook my hand from side to side, "meh okay I suppose." I was just making my way over to Simon and Talia when I heard his voice behind me, "hello Y/n," that's all it took for everything to come flooding back. Still, I turned around and flashed a smile, "hey Cal how are you?" he just smiled back, "I'm good...I miss you." I just looked down, "I miss you too Cal but can we not discuss this tonight." I looked back up into his now slightly faltered smile, "course but promise we'll talk at some point," I nodded "sure Cal." I turned on my heel and walked towards a stunned looking Simon and Talia.

I had had a few drinks by now and was definitely wasted by now, I blame Mia she was making me do shots with her Will, Alex, and George. I had grabbed an equally wasted Harry and dragged him to the clear space on the floor to dance, he just laughed and started dancing with me. He was twirling me around when he spun me close to him and whispered in my ear, "Cal is watching me like a hawk." He spun me back out and I gave him a confused look before spying Cal sitting on the couch with a sour look n his face, "Bog I don't want to talk to him tonight please keep dancing with me." He gave me a sad smile and kept dancing crazily for about an hour with me until the girls joined me and Harry went off to get another drink. 

Okay, now I was completely shitfaced. I was sat on the couch next to a drunk Alex with my legs on his lap, "I can't deal with you sometimes!" he laughed at me as I told him a story about teenage drunk Y/n. "I think I'm gonna throw up!" I shouted running for Ethan's toilet, after a few minutes of spilling my guts I heard someone enter. I was so disoriented that I couldn't tell who it was or recognize their voice, "let's get you home yeah?" the voice asked as I meekly shook my head. They wrapped their arms around my legs and back and picked me up bridal style before carrying me out the flat and out the building into the cold night air. Soon an Uber came, I still couldn't tell who my savior was and to be honest, I just wanted my bed. I must've dozed off in the car because next thing I knew I was being put in my bed y the strong figure, "stay with me?" I was even confused at myself for the words spilling out. "Y/n... okay" he sighed before walking back towards me and getting in next to me, I snuggled in and breathed in a familiar scent, I just couldn't tell how it was familiar. 

The next morning I woke with a splitting headache and a sour throat, all I could remember was drinking too much, throwing up and someone taking me home. That's when I turned around and seen him.  Callum fucking Airey in my bed.