𝔼𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕟 ℙ𝕒𝕪𝕟𝕖

(A/N: This one is for @Sunflower_imagines, pls request I beg of u! x) 

Your POV

"Please Y/n it'll be a banging video!" my cousin Harry begged through the phone, "okay Haz just let me know when to come" I gave in sighing, "yes! thanks cuz!" and the line clicked. I had just sat and listened to Harry's new video idea that he wanted to do with me, let's be honest he just wanted me in it to get the views up. I know what you're thinking, Harry, needed you to get the views up on his video? or maybe you're thinking Harry's posting? Well you see, I've been in a few movies and when I say 'a few' I basically mean I was part of the Marvel films. (sorry if you don't like this universe, you can change it) 

So Harry's "genius" video idea was that I was going to come over to his house and surprise some of his mates, as they were "massive fans" and "fancy fuck out of me" which made me laugh and shake my head at Harry. I mean if it gets his views up and brings a little more exposure to myself then why not? I must also admit that I can't say no to Haz. 

It was two days later when Harry rang me, "hey Y/n can you come over today?" he asked giddily through the phone making me giggle, "sure what time?" I responded starting to walk to my closet. "Can you be round mine in an hour?" he said hope lacing his tone, I huffed "god Haz you're lucky I love you!" "thank you so much I'll see you soon!" and I swiftly hung up to start getting ready. I decided to wear a creme long sleeve jumper with a dungaree dress and some creme converse to match, I curled my hair quickly and decided against makeup. I grabbed my phone, bag, jacket, and keys and left to get my Uber to Harry and Cal's place.

Luckily, I didn't run into any fans or anything on the way up and hastily knocked on Harry's door, the door swiftly opened and Harry stood there smiling widely "Y/n!" he exclaimed pulling me into a tight hug, "hey Haz!" I smiled back and hugged him tighter. "Thank you for doing this by the way" he spoke releasing me, "of course no problem! does anyone actually know we're related except Cal?" I asked giggling at the end making him shake his head, "nope only Cal but he doesn't know you're here and it helps that we don't have the same second name!" he laughed ushering me inside and towards the couch where a camera was set up in front of it. "Very true" I laughed and took a seat, "let's get started quickly cause Cal and Ethan should be home soon" Harry rushed taking a seat and beginning his intro. 

It was half an hour later and I was hiding in Harry's room listening in to Cal, Harry, and another boy's conversation, I think Harry said his name was Ethan? Anyway, I slowly and quietly made my way down the hall and into the living room behind them, luckily only Harry could see them as he was fake asking them questions for a "video" hence why they didn't think anything of the camera. "Okay last question lads," Harry said trying not to look at me, "hottest Marvel actor?" Harry asked making me throw my hand to my mouth to stifle a giggle. "Easy Y/n L/n!" Ethan spoke leaning back in delight, "oh she is fit to be fair!" Cal laughed nodding, Harry began laughing which I took as a signal. I leaned over the two boys and placed a hand on each of their shoulders, "cheers lads" I laughed smiling gratefully, the two boys lept up "FUCK OFF!" Ethan shouted throwing his head in his hands as Cal fell on the floor laughing, "oh no fucking way!" he spluttered out between laughter. "Guys meet my cousin Y/n" Harry laughed hysterically gesturing to me, I gave them a smile and small wave, "cousin?!" Ethan exclaimed still in shock but his face bright red. I nodded laughing lightly before opening my arms to the attractive male on my left and enveloping him in a tight hug, "nice to meet you!" I spoke warmly, "nice to meet you I'm a massive fan!" he spoke quickly and returning the hug. "Alright, Ethan you're going to crush her!" Harry laughed grabbing Ethan away lightly, "sorry" Ethan blushed and stepped back cautiously, "it's alright" I giggled and turned to the taller boy, "nice to finally meet you" he spoke laughing and hugging me as well. 

It was later in the night and I could tell that Ethan and Cal were a lot more comfortable in my presence, "I still can't believe you heard me call you fit!" Ethan laughed with a small blush coating his cheeks. I giggled and grabbed his arm gently, "I'm flattered thank you" I flashed a smile and gazed into his eyes, they were gorgeous. He was gorgeous in general, he had a nice chiseled face with a neat beard defining it and the most endearing eyes that you could easily get lost in. "Ahem" Harry coughed breaking me from my daze and trying to hide his smirk, "s-sorry" I spluttered out leaning back and wiping my sweaty hands on my dress. "It's alright love" Ethan laughed gently, god I even loved his laugh, it was just so contagious. I couldn't help but start to laugh with him.

It was getting late now and I decided that maybe I should head home, "I think I'm going to head now boys" I spoke sadly and began to collect my things. "Okay Y/n give me a call later" Harry slurred as he was now quite drunk, "see you later Y/n" Cal called flashing a smile and waving, "see ya Cal and please look after him" I laughed and pointed to Harry making Cal salute and nod. "I'll walk you out," Ethan said with a hint of sadness in his voice, I nodded in thanks and walked to Harry's door. 

"It was lovely meeting you today" I smiled at Ethan and leaned in giving him a hug, "you too" he whispered back wrapping his arms around me tightly. "Here give me a call sometime and we'll go for drinks" I smiled and began to walk down the hall for the left, "I don't have your number though?" Ethan called back quickly in panic, I giggled and waved "get it off, Harry!" 

*3 years later*

"So yeah that's how we met" I smiled at the interviewer with my arm tightly around my husband's waist, "amazing story and you both are a beautiful couple!" the woman gushed making me smile gratefully, "thank you so much!" I waved goodby and ushered Ethan further down the red carpet. A few photographers called my name for some pictures so I posed next to Ethan who had his arm around me, I turned to look up at him and admired his face as he turned to look down at me smiling, "I'm so proud of you darling" he spoke in my ear so I could hear, a massive grin covered my face as I looked at him, "thank you Eth." 

(A/N: Sorry this sucks but I hope you liked it <3)