ℍ𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕃𝕖𝕨𝕚𝕤

(A/n: Omg thank you all so much for over 500 reads!! like wth, how do you enjoy these? anyway thank you and this one is lowkey long and is really sad so sorry)

Harry's POV

Today we were doing a losing weight challenge for the sidemen channel, as part of that, we decided we could book a pitch and play some football. Simon was inviting Freezy, Lux, Laurence, Stephen, Will, Reev, and Y/n, we were also going to record and release this as a separate video.

Your POV

I arrived at the pitch with Freezy, he was talking to his vlog camera as I laughed at him boasting his football skills. The rest of the guys were there waiting for us, "hey guys sorry we're late Cal decided he wanted a Tesco meal deal on our way here!" I laughed giving Cal a playful glare, the guys laughed before saying hello and continuing to set up the cameras. "Hey Y/n how are you?" I heard Harry ask behind me, I spun around with a massive smile on my face "hey Haz I'm good what about you?" He smiled down at me showing off his pearly white teeth, "better now you're here" I cringed and stepped back from him "god babe that was horrific" I laughed before he pulled me into a hug chuckling. I leaned into his chest hearing his heartbeat and taking in his scent, "I can't believe I need to beat my girlfriend at football today" he sighed and spoke in a patronizing tone making me pull my head away slightly to look up at him, "wouldn't be too sure on that" I whipped back leaning up and kissing him gently. "Can you two stop snogging and actually get ready to play!" Simon shouted over at us making us pull away reluctantly and chuckle lightly, "good luck miss L/n" Harry said bowing, "you're going to need it Mr Lewis" I said curtsying and then going to join my team with a smirk on my face. 

It was half time now and the score was 5-4 to the sidemen, I was panting heavily and grabbing a drink when I felt someone wrap their arms around my waist, "you drink like a Camel" Harry spoke randomly making me burst out laughing, "bit random babe not going to lie" I patted his arms and left his grasp to resume the game again. Will started off and crossed the ball over to me, I glanced around dodging Tobi and passing to Freezy, I started sprinting towards the goal with my arm up letting them know I was open. Freezy fought against Harry winning quickly and passing it through to me, I lined it up and kicked the ball hard aiming it top right, Josh tried to save it but didn't reach and the ball went soaring in the net. I threw my arms up in excitement, two arms wrapped around me spinning me around, "that was fucking class!" I heard Will shout from carrying me on his shoulder. I laughed wildly as he set me down, I looked for Harry before seeing him with a smile and shaking his head in the corner, I ran up and jumped on him "suck it!" I shouted waving an arm in victory, "fuck off" he laughed placing me down. I ran back over to my position for kick-off again, we were playing for another hour or so and then the sidemen boys were leaving to continue different activities to lose weight. 

"Bye guys catch you later!" I smiled before starting to walk away, "Y/n! babe!" I stopped and waited for a very out of breath Harry. I laughed lightly and ran a hand through his sweaty hair to fix it, "tomorrow I'm going back to Guernsey for 3 days and I was wondering if you wanted to come?" he asked and I sense how nervous he was. My heart raced and I had to swallow the lump in my throat, "like to meet your family?" I stuttered out, "yeah but it's fine if not like I under-" I cut him off by kissing him passionately. "I'd love to meet them Haz," I said after I pulled away, he had a massive smile on their face, "great well I'll phone you to sort out details tonight," he said starting to walk back to the group, "okay Haz see you later" I waved and turned back to put my AirPods in and walk home. I can't believe I was going to meet Harry's family, this is a big step but I'm excited to meet them. I just hope they like me, I think I actually love Harry so here's hoping. I scrolled through my music smiling at the future when suddenly I heard a screech, I turned to my right only to see a car speeding towards me. Boom. Just like that everything went black.

Harry's POV

I was laughing with the guys at out Go Kart scores when my phone started ringing, I saw it was an unknown number and excused myself. "Hello?" I answered politely "hello is this Harry Lewis?" I looked at Josh with a confused face letting him know something was not right, "yeah this is he" I spoke this time more uncertain. "I'm phoning you on behalf of a Miss Y/n L/n" the woman spoke, I felt my throat go dry "has something happened? is she okay?" I asked frantically, "unfortunately Miss L/n was involved in a car accident today and I regret to inform you that sadly she passed away." I felt the phone drop from my hands and I just froze, I shook my  head "no no no, please no!" I started to shout tears starting to fall, "Harry what's wrong!" I heard Josh shout as he, Tobi, Chris, and Theo rushed over. "It's Y/n" I choked out through tears, "she's gone..." I cried out this time not holding back.

3 years later

I watched as Katie my bride danced with her friends, she looked gorgeous. I loosened my collar and walked outside for some fresh air, "oi Bog what are you doing out here?" Simon laughed walking towards me, I flashed him a smile before looking up at the sky, "I still miss her you know" I spoke softly, I heard Simon sigh as he knew who I was talking about. "We all do," he said softly smiling at the sky, "I hope she's not mad," I said my smile faltering, "mate I know for a fact she would be happy you're happy again," he said wrapping an arm around my shoulder. I smiled at him before looking back inside at everyone's smiling faces, I was happy again. I had a beautiful wedding surrounded by my family and friends, the wedding I always imagined, I just didn't marry the girl that I sat with those nights to plan it.