𝕋𝕠𝕓𝕚 𝔹𝕣𝕠𝕨𝕟

(A/N: Enjoy this Tobi one it's a quite small, also sorry for the photo being a bit blurry lmao)

Tobi's POV

I was chilling on the couch with Y/n wrapped in my arms watching some weird Christmas movie on Netflix when Josh started calling me, I reached over to grab my phone from the table making Y/n groan at me moving from the comfy position. "Hello," I said through the phone hearing Josh hushing Freya, "Tobi alright? just wondering if you and Y/n wanted to come on a wee double date with me and Freya to Winter Wonderland?" I looked at Y/n who smiled nodding obviously overhearing our conversation, "yeah what time will we get yous?" I said getting the details off Josh before hanging up to go get ready.

Y/n and I walked in hand towards the bright lights of Winter Wonderland huggled closer from the cold London air. We said we would meet up at 7:30 pm so it was dark out, I looked around to see if I could see Josh and Freya anywhere but Y/n must've seen them first as I was quickly pulled in another direction. "Josh Frey!" Y/n called out grabbing the couple's attention, Freya waved excitedly whereas Josh smiled as I practically got dragged towards the two, "ah I've missed you!" Freya squealed pulling Y/n into a tight hug which she reciprocated. I shook my head laughing and Josh turned to me confused "didn't they see each other literally 2 days ago?" I started laughing at Josh's comment which made Freya and Y/n stick their tongues out at us, "you're just jealous!" Y/n said pointing a finger accusingly towards Josh, who held his hands up in surrender.

We had gone on a few things by now and for some reason, Josh didn't seem his usual carefree self, we were just about to go on the waltzers when he grabbed my shoulder and led me away from the girls. "You alright Josh?" I asked giving him a worried look, he just nodded nervously and stuck his hand in his pocket, he glanced around quickly before bringing out a little black velvet box. I looked up at Josh in shock, "is that?" I asked pointing to the box, he nodded chuckling slightly "I'm going to ask Freya to marry me" he admitted. I smiled widely before grabbing his hand and bringing him in for one of those bro hugs, "congrats man this is crazy!" I hushed to him but luckily the girls were too busy giggling in the queue to notice, "thanks Tobi but let's get back before they start to get suspicious" I nodded and we rejoined the girls and I wrapped an arm around Y/n smiling at her which she then gently kissed my cheek. 

Your POV

I hopped in the waltzer and swallowed nervously as the guy pushed the bar in for us, it went Josh on the outside then Freya then me and Tobi on the outside as well. I gripped onto Tobi's arm as I was quite scared for the ride, he just laughed and put an arm around me reassuringly, Freya also grabbed my hand as she was also scared. The ride started quite slow but gradually got faster and faster and 2 minutes in we were spinning so fast and so much I was squealing into Tobi, finally, the ride ended and we all stumbled off laughing and very dizzy. "Anyone up for food?" Josh asked looking between the group, "sounds good!" Tobi said rubbing his hands together "sure let's go!" I smiled and we walked off to get a seat and some food.

I walked back to the table sitting next to Tobi with Josh and Freya sitting in front of us, I was admiring the twinkly lights all around us with Freya when I felt Tobi shift next to me, I looked at him confused then turned to see Josh on one knee. My hand flew to my mouth making Freya look around confused and then spotting her boyfriend on one knee in front of her, "Frey I love you so much and I can't imagine life without you so that's why I'm asking if you Freya Nightingale will marry me?" Josh spluttered out nervously waiting for Freya's reaction, a tear of happiness slid down my cheek and I nuzzled into Tobi as we waited for Freya's response. "Yes! of course, I'll marry you!" she exclaimed letting Josh slip the ring on her finger and kiss him passionately. I awed at the couple making Tobi pull me tighter and kiss my temple, "that will be us someday" he whispered in my ear making me turn to him smiling, "I'd like that" I spoke softly making him smile back at me and kiss me gently before we turned back to the happy couple. "Oh my god, congratulations!" I squealed running over to Freya and Josh and pulling Freya into a tight hug, "thank you!" she smiled and I released her to hug Josh. I hugged him tightly before pulling away and pointing a finger at him "you dare hurt my Frey and you're a dead man" I warned making him swallow nervously, "I swear" he spoke pulling Freya back into his side. I looked at the two of them both so in love with one another and couldn't help but wonder and hope if that will be me and Tobi someday. Tobi grabbed my arm gently pulling me into another hug heating me up in the cold air, "how about we head home yeas?" Tobi spoke chuckling at me shivering "yes please I'm freezing!" "same" Freya agreed, snuggling into Josh.