𝕁𝕠𝕤𝕙𝕦𝕒 𝔹𝕣𝕒𝕕𝕝𝕖𝕪

(A/N: Okay so in this Freya and Josh don't date and never have, I hate to always do this but pls request. x)

Your POV

Tonight was Lux's birthday party and I was currently with Freya, Talia, Mia, and Gee getting ready. "I'm buzzing about tonight!" Freya said flinging her hands in the air, I just laughed at the girl before doing some weird dance move back at her, "yes Y/n!" Gee exclaimed clapping. I was just finishing up my outfit, see Cal wanted a pajama party theme so everyone was coming dressed for the theme, I had curled my hair into soft ringlets and placed a little pink eye mask on top of my head and finally put some pink glitter eye makeup on to match my satin pink short sleeve top and short pajamas and matching robe. "You look stunninggggg!!" Talia said taking me in fully now I was finished, "awk says you!" I gaped at her. Us girls decided to match and all wear the same satin pajamas with different colours, I was in pink, Gee in blue, Talia in purple, Freya in green, Mia in black, all with matching eye glitter makeup, eye mask and robe. "Let's go gals!" Mia said letting us know the uber was here, we all ran out into the car laughing at how ridiculous we must look to other people. 

When we arrived the party was already buzzing and Gee and Freya went straight to the bar whilst Mia went to get Will, Talia and I went to see Simon and Josh who were sitting in the corner. "Ay, here they are!" Josh exclaimed opening his arms for a hug, I giggled and wrapped my arms around the taller boys torso "how are you two?" I asked breathing in Josh's aftershave, "you two look stunning tonight," Simon said smiling and I gave him a thankful smile back, that's when I realized Simon was wearing a giraffe onesie and Josh was wearing this weird millionaire playboy robe thing, I laughed at them both making them shake their heads before making them stand together for a photo. "You better not post that!" Josh laughed walking over to look at the photo leaving Talia and Simon to be lovey-dovey on their own, I giggled "I promise I won't don't worry!" I looked up at him smiling innocently, "oi Tobi gonna take a photo of Y/n and me?" Josh asked Tobi who was walking by "sure!" he smiled placing his apple juice down. Josh stood next to me pulling me in close by the waist, I wrapped one arm around Josh and put my other hand by my side, Josh looked down at me before whispering in my ear random words making me laugh. "That's such a cute one!" Tobi exclaimed handing me back my phone, I looked at the first one which was us smiling at the camera, then the other one Tobi had caught Josh was looking down at me smiling as I laughed, it looked so cute and... coupley. We weren't a couple though, as much as we look like we are and act like it, and as much as I wish we were we weren't.

"Y/n?" Josh asked waving a hand in front of my face waking me from my thoughts, "sorry want to go get a drink?" I asked putting my phone away and dragging Josh by the hand to the bar were Lux, Will, and Mia were standing. "Hiya guys!" I smiled, "there is the birthday boy!" I turned giving Lux a hug "cheers but I'm smashed and need a lie down so I'll catch you later!" then he stumbled off, "he's absolutely off his rocker" Will laughed. I was just standing talking to them when I felt Josh place an arm around my waist, Mia gave me a playful look before wiggling her eyebrows, "when did this happen then?" I heard Will ask pointing to Josh and me, we looked at each other confused and then back to Will, "when did what happen?"Josh asked confused. "You two!" Will laughed like it was obvious, "nothing's going on between us two Will" I spoke trying to laugh and not sound too hurt, "oh I just thought-" Will went to save himself but Mia hit him softly in the chest "just stop babe please for everyone's sake!" I felt Josh chuckle at the two and a now very awkward Will, "don't worry Will I mean we probably will be at one point!" I heard Josh respond making my heart race and Mia's mouth drop open. I looked up at him feeling my cheeks getting hotter,  "what?" I spluttered out making him look down at me with his eyes wide and regret on his face. "I-I didn't mean that" he shouted trying to explain but I just shook my head softly, "don't worry about it but can we talk alone yeah?" I asked nodding towards the stair, "yeah let's go" he responded and we waved bye to a gobsmacked Will and Mia.

I pulled Josh out into the cold bitter air at the door of the apartment, it was silent for a couple of seconds before Josh cleared his throat, "look what I said up there wasn't meant to make you feel uncomfortable I swear" he rambled out, "Josh that's what I want, for us to be together" I didn't look at Josh I just stared ahead. "Really?" he asked softly, I turned to look at him "well I don't exactly hide it you id-" Josh cut me off by placing his lips on mine, I melted into the kiss and wrapped my arms around Josh pulling him closer and trying to contain some heat. We pulled away too soon for my liking, both of us smiled madly at one another, "we should go back inside" Josh chuckled rubbing his hands over my arms trying to heat me up, "please!" I laughed before running back over to the door and inside, Josh following swiftly behind me. The rest of the night Josh and I were glued to one another's side, giggling and cuddling and even sharing some secret kisses every now and then.