ℂ𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕦𝕞 𝔸𝕚𝕣𝕖𝕪

A/N: Okay so basically I'm not sure if anyone is even enjoying this book so thinking of stopping so let me know? Okay anyway enjoy <3 x

Your POV

"Cal what d-" I started walking into Cal's recording room before being met by Cal streaming, he was focused playing war zone so I just laughed and walked closer. "Sorry, babe didn't know you were streaming!" I smiled and waved at the camera, "yeah just playing with Tobi" Cal responded eyes still glued to the screen. I placed my hands on his shoulder leaning down to read the chat, "hello everyone" I smiled reading the cute messages rolling in. "Tobi there's two on the hill here" Cal alerted his teammate, I waited for Cal to die which didn't take long tbh, he turned his chair around sighing before flashing me a smile, "what is it anyway babe?" he asked pulling me closer. He wrapped his arms around my waist as I stood in between his legs fiddling with his hair, "what do you want for dinner?" I asked my stomach grumbling even at the mention of food. "Ooo can we have spaghetti?" he exclaimed pulling away, I shook my head vigorously and laughed at his excitement, "of course I'll go make it now" I responded kissing him quickly and leaving him to his game.

Cal and I had been living together for the last year or so with Harry and Lux ut just before quarantine we decided we wanted to move out and live just us two, I loved living with all the boys but it honestly was amazing to have our alone time. I reached the kitchen and started boiling the water, I grabbed the ingredients and mince for the sauce and stuff and got to work. "Google play my liked songs on Spotify!" I shouted to our google home, it soon started playing loudly KSI from the speaker. I was starting to get into and singing 'down like that' whilst stirring the sauce when the timer for the spaghetti went, I plated everything up neatly and grabbed a bottle of wine for us both. 

I neatly set the dining table and placed our food down with our glasses of wine before making my way back to Cal's recording room. "Cal dinners ready babe!" I shouted entering the room, "right Tobi I'm away lad" Cal said leaving the lobby, "God you're so whipped but alright see ya later, YOU TOO Y/N!" Tobi shouted the last part laughing. "Shut up man aha!" Cal said leaving the party and turning to the stream, "right bye everyone thanks for joining and I'll be back tomorrow maybe!" he said cheerily waving goodbye and ending the stream. I smiled cheekily and pulled Cal up from his chair, "Tobi is right ya know, you are whipped" I giggled as Cal gave me a shocked face before he laughed "yeah to be fair I am." 

We were sitting enjoying our meal when Cal took my hand across the table making butterflies appear in my stomach, even after all these years he still makes me nervous. "Thank you for this it's delicious" he smiled, I blushed lightly and looked down "you're welcome and I'm glad you enjoyed it" I responded bashfully before grabbing our plates and taking them into the kitchen. "I can do the dishes tonight," Cal said bringing our empty glasses in and turning on the hot water, "aw thank you!"I wrapped my arms around his waist and gave him a kiss, "it's fine now get your pajamas on and into bed!" Cal shouted over the running water giving me a light push in the direction.

I pulled on the soft fabric of my shorts and jumped in the king-sized bed, melting into the comfy sheets I turned on the TV and went on Netflix. Whilst I searched for Brooklyn Nine-Nine Cal came in the room, water splashed on his top from the dishes. I watched him as he walked into our dressing area and pulled out some pajama bottoms, I felt my breath hitch as he took his top off. God this boy still drives me crazy, "god stop staring!" Cal said smirking as I felt myself burn bright red, "shut up and get in here!" I replied clicking on the episode we were on. The bed dipped as Cal got in next to me, I moved myself to cuddle into his side and he wrapped his arm around my shoulder. 

After watching a couple of episodes and laughing our asses off I started to feel sleepy, "babe I think I'm going to sleep now" I said barely above a whisper, "okay let me turn this off" Cal reached for the remote and the heat escaped from between our bodies. The TV clicked off and I turned the lights off yawning timidly, "goodnight Cal" I whispered getting comfy. "Goodnight Y/n" Cal whispered back moving closer and placing an arm over my waist, I just lay there feeling Cal's steady heartbeat on my back when his soft snores filled the room. I closed my eyes letting sleep consume me as I thought of Cal and our amazing life together.

A/N: Okay so this is just a little chill quiet one between you and Cal, let me know what you think and if I should do more like this :) I hope you enjoy and please please PLEASE REQUEST!!! <3