Chapter three

Your P.o.v

So, we're now at the Sway house. I rly hope that  what Ondreaz said isn't true. I don't know what to do if Josh is cheating.

Y/n: Goodbye Tony

Tony: I'm here if u need me,okay?

Y/n: Okay, thanks Tony

Tony: Bye, good luck!

You knock on the door and Bryce open it, he was kind of surprised and it seemed like he was going to get a panic attack.

Bryce: Huh, h-hi Y/n wh-what are u doing here??

Y/n: Hey! I need to talk to Josh

Bryce: JOSHHHH!!! Y/n is here!

Josh p.o.v

Oh crap! Y/n here and Nessa is all over me! What am I supposed to do?!?!?

Josh: Uhm uhm, Nessa can u pls hide like now?!?!

Nessa: Chill Josh, she will find out at some point! You know she lives with the hype house now, and there's a lot of tea there.

Josh: Just shut up and hide Nessa!!!

Nessa went to my closet and was hiding. I rly didn't want to lose Y/n but what the hell! I heard Y/n coming and put my t-shirt on fast as hell.

Y/n: Hi Josh, how are u doing??

Josh: Hey love, I'm okay but when you got here I got a lot better. But how come I am so lucky that you are visiting me?

Y/n: Yeah... I need to talk to you Josh...

Josh: What's wrong, darling?

Y/n: You know Ondreaz right???

Josh: Yeah I have met him

Y/n: Well here's the thing, he told me...

Josh: He told you?

Y/n: He told me that he saw you with Nessa kissing and that he thought that you where cheating... Is this true??

I saw her eyes being filled with tears and I rly didn't want to see her this way... Why am I so stupid!

Josh: I knew it would be a bad idea for you moving in there! Nessa just kissed me one time but it was it I promise! Y/n you have to trust me...

Your p.o.v

I almost trusted him,and then I heard something from his closet..So I went there

Josh: Y/N!!!! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!!! DON'T OPEN I-

Then I open the closet, there was Nessa with only underwear on. I couldn't believe it! I just ran away like I always do. I ran and I heard Josh screaming and telling me to wait. I just went into the car where Tony was waiting.

Y/n: DRIVE TONY PLS DRIVE!

Tony: What happend???

Y/n: Just drive!!!!