Chapther five

You p.o.v.

I woke up today, and kinda feeling better.. not okay but better. They all just made my day yesterday.

"Hey Y/n breakfast is ready" Chase screamed from downstairs.

"I'll be right there" you said an quickly changing into something cute and comfy:

I went downstairs and there Chase, Nick and Avani was sitting eating breakfast.

"Good morning, how are u doing?" Nick asked while looking into your eyes.

"Better, it's getting there.." I said and taking a seat next to Chase.

"Well that's awesome" Chase said.

3 weeks later

Tony's p.o.v

It's been a while since Y/n broke up with Josh... And I have to admit that I have started to getting feelings for her... Is it too early to ask her out??

I went to the livingroom and there she was.. and well like always with Chase.

"Hey guys, wanna do something today?" I asked hoping that Y/n would say yes.

"I'm in" Chase said

"Y/n, are u coming???" I asked her not trying to be so nervous.

"Yeah sure why not, but we have to do it pretty soon it's getting late" Y/n said.

"What are u guys going to do,can we join?" Nick asked with Avani and Addison by his side.

"Yay, more the better" Y/n said excited.

"Let's go skating y'all" Chase suggested.

"Ohhh I always wanted to try that out let's do that!" Y/n said.

"Uhg fine!" Addison said.

"Not a fan??" I asked and Y/n stated laughting.

Yes I made her laugh! I mean whatever...