Ryujin scowled at her three stepbrothers that clamoured at the front of the television. "I can't see anything, you idiots," She spat at them. They ignored her. Taking in a deep breath, with a small reminder that murder was illegal, she cooed in a honeyed tone, "Can my lovely brothers please let me watch the television?" No response. Ryujin had run out of patience. "Move!" She hissed, yanking her hand to a side. And much to her surprise, her brother jerked in that direction, falling off the sofa as if being controlled by invisible strings. He started to whimper like an injured dog, waiting for his mother to notice. "What...I didn't-" She started to defend herself, but in shock. Firstly, none of them were looking at her and secondly she didn't even touch them. "Mama!' Her stepbrother wailed, "Ryujin bullied us!" Her stepmother clucked her tongue, as she strolled over and plucked the remote control from the shelve and handed it to her simpering step brothers. "Ryujin, you are the oldest, we expect you to behave." The little mischief makers grinned behind the shadow of their mother, making faces at their step sister. Ryujin bit back a retort, slumping back on the sofa before standing in a huff and stalking off to her room, fuming. She hated her family. No, not her family, her stepfamily, and they never cared about her. Sometimes she bet they wished she was dead. She wished she could run away. Maybe that would make them care more.

-

"Cause I'm tired and tangled up in my chains."