十五

Water pipes had burst, and sewage water was leaking onto the pristine basketball court, shrieks and screeching erupting from the people. "Great distraction," Jisu commented as they sprinted away to the exit, "But maybe...next time...not so much destruction?" A heavy gust of wind swept them up and lifted them out of the door. Kai could be seen soaring through the sky, Yuna held bridal style in his arms. "We better follow them," Taehyun decided. "Is it a bad time to mention that the people can see who we are?" Jisu said. The other shrugged. "Can you fly?"

And with wonderful timing, police arrived.

"Is it a bad time to also mention I haven't really learnt to fly?"

"Okay nevermind, I got this."

A bullet whizzed by their ears, followed by an even greater swarm of those terrifying metal projectiles.

The winds pushed them forward, and Kai finally stopped, flapping his massive wings in midair so that they could catch up. "So, where to?" Kai casually asked, as if they were not suspended in the air ten stories high. Another bullet zipped by.

"No idea, but we need to go, let's just go that way," Taehyun suggested, pointing to a random direction. "Why east?" Jisu questioned. Kai just grinned.

"Let's go."