十二

Yuna stormed past the rows of glass window displays, all beautiful, but she wasn't in the mood to enjoy them. She was angry. So angry. He had embarrassed her, in front of so many people, she couldn't help but use her powers. Sets of footsteps sounded behind her, but she ignored it. It was probably her father's employee. She turned to shout at him. "Go away, I don't want to go home!" She stopped when she saw two unfamiliar people. "That's great," A boy spoke, "because we need you to come with us." "Who are you?" She asked in a judgemental tone. "We are some of the gifted. We saw your power just now, we need you to-" The girl held up a hand. "And I have to stop you there. I may have powers, but that doesn't necessarily mean I'll follow you." She said haughtily. The boy began to protest, but the girl took his arm and guided him away. "She won't listen. Forget it," The girl advised, and the two began to walk off. Yuna stood there frozen, pondering. "Well," She decided it would be fun to get father's underwear in a twist once he finds out. And she did something she never expected herself to: she ran after the boy.

-

Taehyun was startled. "What are you doing? We're gonna lose her!" He whisper-hissed. Jisu shushed him."Trust me, she'll come running to us," A set of footsteps sounded behind them, and Jisu looked triumphantly at Taehyun before she turned. "Hey, I'm Taehyun, that's Jisu, what's your name?" Taehyun heard her ask. The girl answered proudly, "I'm Yuna." "Yuna, hi, we need you to come with us-"

"You sound like you're going to abduct her!" Jisu interjected.

"Aren't I?"

"What?"

Yuna grins, "You're funny. What kind of game are we playing?"

Jisu stares at her, deadpanned. "This isn't a game. We need to find-"

"-people like me. Okay, sure, but what can you do?"

"We can't show you here," Taehyun said hastily. "In fact, we need to leave."

"What-why?"

"Because I think someone called security on us."

"Lovely."