extras (?)

Hey, I wanted to kind of explain each character so you guys could have more of an understanding of them (?)

Yeonjun: 

He has bipolar disorder, which explains the frequent mood changes and sudden outbursts. Since I do not have bipolar, I tried to make it as lowkey as possible. he had a rough childhood, so he craves love and care, even if he doesn't show it, which is why he had such an attachment to yeji.

Yeji:

Yeji is rather sheltered and a well-cared for, which is why she was more unwilling to give up her life. She is rather responsible, much like how she is in real-life. I understand that there was a weird jump from her being unable to control her powers to suddenly being able to stop the time of a location she was not in, so I apologise for that weird part.

Ryujin:

Ryujin was a little unhappy in her household, seeing that most of the attention went to her step brothers. That is one reason why she so happily left them. however, I do feel that it is a little unrealistic that she (and Chaeryeong) simply gave up everything to go, but it's a little too late to change that. her power is actually not mentioned much, which I am sorry for, as i juggle ten powers and tended to focus on the ones I liked more (i.e. taehyun's power). I am sorry i didn't manage to give her a really strong and good moment.

Beomgyu and Soobin:

My original idea was to have them really innocent and pure and meek, but i didn't really like how that played out, so in the end i made them rather minor characters, which I'm not so proud of. But i want to remind you that they are incredibly powerful, and as namjoon stated, the only gifteds that have the same power that rely on each other to work. i admit that i didn't give them much dialogue, only giving them lines when i wanted to make it seem like they are all working together.

Jisu:

Jisu is quite a motherly character, and very attached to people, which is why she was so unwilling to let them go. i do feel i made her a little annoying at the end, but i needed to have a little tension. i felt that jisu should want to return to the human world as well, but her shoes are a dead give away. I really didn't mention much about her either, and i didn't write out well-enough how much a hindrance her shoes were.

Chaeryeong:

I wanted to make Chaeryeong this really strong and independent character because that was my first impression of her, but she turned out a little cocky? But I still think she was a pretty strong character, however I feel that i inserted her strong moment a little too late

Kai:

I wanted to have Kai have a development arc from a boy who was very dependent of his gift to a more careful person. And i think i achieved those results lol. he is rather headstrong and has a lot of his own opinions, and i also tried to write him in a way that shows his more young and carefree personality. Also, at the start, the reason why i made him yuna's best friend was because he was rather neglected, but Yuna was the kind of person who would compliment him and be his friend and made him a lot less lonely

Yuna:

I also wanted Yuna to have a development arc from a spoiled rich girl to a more humble and grown-up person. Her power, while rather weak to some, actually is quite strong, but i feel i made her weakness a little too over-powering. i wrote the part where she sacrificed herself to show that she had changed and matured.

Last but not least, Taehyun:

I think i gave this poor kid too much trauma. His backstory was rather dark, and he lived quite a tough life. i wanted to show how strong, not just in terms of his power but rather emotionally and mentally he was, as he was able to lead and maintain a cheerful, positive attitude. But in the end, i portrayed him as a tired person because i felt that after all that stress, even the strongest people would crack under that pressure. he pushed people away, mostly because he was scared that something would happen to the people he loved like what happened to his parents. Overall, i like his character but i think i was really harsh on him.

Also, I want to remind everyone that this is a work of fiction and that this does not accurately display how these idols are in real life.

And that's it! one last thanks to all that have supported me, and see you in though the looking glass, which i should really start writing.

-Vi