//ch.2//writing//

THE League of Villains quickly disbanded from the living room area to go do whatever villains do

THE League of Villains quickly disbanded from the living room area to go do whatever villains do. That only left Kurogiri, Dabi, Toga, and Tomura with you. You started at the four, wondering what was to happen next. After all, All for One didn't exactly give you instructions on what to do at this point. So you took initiative and tried to walk to Kurogiri to ask for some paper and a pen. Feeling a bit light-headed, you stumbled and fell on the floor, letting the dark consume you.

.•♫•♬• a voice •♬•♫•.

You finally opened your eyes after what felt like eternity. It's been a few days since you've gotten a good rest. Sleeping on trash bags filled with people's filth wasn't exactly the most comfortable so you usually only got a few hours of rest. Thus, you were very grateful to have woken up on a bed with a clean change of clothes.

You rubbed your (e/c) eyes a bit and sat up to look around. Nothing was out of the ordinary in this room, but you wouldn't know since you've never had an 'ordinary' room. The room was fairly small, containing the twin size bed, a table and chair, shelves full of dusty books, and a T.V. and console on top of the drawers. The walls were mostly plain, except the one that was filled with newspaper and what seemed to be pictures of people.

"If you're awake then quit staring and get out brat", a voice suddenly said.

You jumped a bit, quickly whipping your head towards where the speaker was standing. You look up to see the guy with a hand on his face from earlier. 'Tomura', if you remembered correctly.

You quickly scooted off the bed, stumbling a bit from the sudden blood rush to your head, however you were caught by Tomura, who swiftly grabbed the back of your new white dress with four fingers to keep you from falling. You got back on your feet, bowed, and rushed out of his room. You walked down the stairs to what seemed like the bar, living room, from where you were before.

"Ah, it seems that you're awake. How're you feeling?", the mist-like-man asked while wiping a shot glass with a white cloth.

You curtly gave him a nod to indicate that you were fine, as you could not be more grateful. For if All for One hadn't found you, you'd still be out in the cold, cuddled up next to some trash bags, at who knows where.

You saw that there were round stools next to where Kurogiri was cleaning and since you didn't have anything to do, you decided you might as well sit and watch him or at least try to converse with him.

Toga walked in right when she saw you struggling to get up on the stool, so she picked you up, making you jump a little in surprise, and sat you down on her lap as she sat on the stool. You turned your head towards her and gave her a nod to indicate a 'thank you'. She looked at you with those lust-like eyes and grinned even wider.

Tapping the wooden counter a bit, you successfully caught the attention of Kurogiri who had stopped cleaning the shot glass. He looked at you, edging you to go on with whatever you had wanted. You mimicked the motion of writing, hoping he'd get the idea and get you paper and a pen or pencil. Seemingly to understand what you were hinting at, he quickly went to get you a pen and some pieces of white paper. You nodded at him once again before you tried to write. Your handwriting and sentence forming skills weren't that good, or good at all, considering you were never really taught, but that didn't stop you from trying your best.

"thank you for help me. you all nice."

You put the pen down once you were finished and slid the piece of paper to Kurogiri, hoping he could read your trashy note. Never in a million years would Kurogiri have thought that someone, a mere child, would be calling a bunch of villains nice. More or less thank them for just simply following the orders of All for One.

Kurogiri simply replied with a 'you're welcome' while giving you a pat on your head. That was the first time someone has ever given you physical affection, or any affection at all. It was a new feeling and you definitely didn't hate it.

It made you almost smile.

Bonus: Toga saw what you were writing and squealed about how cute it was and how cute you were. She pinched your cheeks and rambled on about how much cuter you would look with blood on you or something along the lines of it. The pinching of your cheeks was definitely not as delightful as the pat, in which you made a mental note of.