//ch. 35//sing//

RECENTLY, the league has been spending a lot of time with you

Compress has been training with you like usual, teaching you more and more combat techniques. He occasionally takes you out for snacks here and there.

Spinner has been learning more TikTok dances with you despite him saying how disgraceful of an act this is.

Twice has been playing with you, whether it be building blocks or lock picking someone's door. There's never a non-thrilling moment with him.

Toga has been singing with you. And you were definitely getting better at it. At times, when you were singing, it felt like you were luring Toga into the song itself. But obviously she didn't tell you that as she wasn't sure of it herself.

Kurogiri has been teaching you how to cook healthy foods, as he believes it's an essential. He's been telling you how keeping things clean is also important or else you'll end up looking like Tomura.

Dabi has been very affectionate. He's been bringing you out to places and treating you boba. He even told told you a story about a little boy who hated his father. You weren't exactly sure how that conversation was related to him but you listened anyways.

Shigaraki. He has been very distant. In fact, the complete opposite of Dabi and the rest. You didn't know if you had did something wrong or if he was mad, but it almost seemed like he was ignoring you.

"S-Shiggy?", you asked as you walked into his room.

He was hunched over like always, sitting at his desk. He was writing something, but you didn't want to pry so you didn't look.

"What?", he asked in his usual cold tone.

"A-Are you mad....at me..?", you meekly asked.

He looked at you for a moment before sighing. "No".

You stared at his eyes. Usually when his face didn't express much emotion, his eyes did. Throughout these past few months, you've somewhat learned how to read Tomura's mood.

"Come here", he sighed out as he guided you towards his bed.

"Do the usual routine", he commanded. You nodded and applied chapstick to him first. You then rubbed lotion all over his neck and hands.

He then lied down, patting the space next to him. You laid down beside him, waiting for him to speak.

He then started patting your head. He opened his mouth to speak, but no words came out. He wanted to tell you. He had to. And so, he did.

"We're leaving", he bluntly said.

"Where...are we going?", you asked hopefully.

"No. Not you. We are", Tomura softly said, not breaking eye contact.