//ch. 24//a voice//

WHEN they said that they were going to kidnap Bakugo Katsuki, you didn't ACTUALLY think they'd kidnap him

Now, the Bakugo Katsuki was restrained in the middle of the bar looking even more pissed than when he was restrained on the podium for first place.

All the members were scattered in the bar, except for the three members that you met yesterday. You wondered what happened to them, but didn't dare to ask as the air was tense.

You were once again in your sunflower pjs and holding Tomu-chan. It was about time to do Tomura's nightly lotion ritual but perhaps now was not the time to mention it.

Bakugo's yelling was ceased when he saw you walk downstairs and into the bar.

"Y-You....YOU WERE THE GIRL FROM BEFORE!!", he screamed.

You only nodded. His red eyes were wide with a moment of disbelief. He wondered for a while if you were also kidnapped but that's be a pretty dumb assumption as you looked perfectly fine to him. 

"Y-YOU BASTARD! YOU TRICKED ME!!", he yelled at you, pulling on the restraints.

You stumbled back a few steps, as Bakugo got really scary when we was full on pissed. Plus, you didn't necessarily trick him....you just didn't tell him you were with the league.

"Hey! Watch it!", Dabi said to the explosive blonde boy. Bakugo just growled in anger.

After Tomura's long spiel about heroes and villains and whatever, you were starting to get a bit tired as you didn't really understand all of it.

"Dabi, release his restraints", Shigaraki said.

"Huh? This guy's gonna fight, you know", Dabi responded.

"It's fine. We need to treat him like an equal, since we're scouting him", Shigaraki then said.

Dabi and the rest were true supporters of equality and stuff. However, at that very moment, they wondered if they actually wanted the blonde boy to be equal to them.

Shigaraki then spoke again, reminding Bakugo that he wouldn't even be able to do anything since there's more villains than heroes.

You walked back a bit, near Tomura. You had a bad feeling about this. Bakugo reminded you of those dogs that once you let them out of the cage, they go rapid.

"Twice, you do it", Dabi commanded.

"What, me? No way!" After a moment. "Fine..."

Twice went over to unlock the restraints as Compress started explaining that they didn't kidnap him by accident. Everything was for a cause.

Shigaraki started getting up and walking away from you, towards Bakugo. You wanted to pull on his pants and signal him to stop walking, but you knew he'd be mad if you interfered.

"I'm sure you—"

Before Shigaraki could finish what he was saying, Bakugo touched his wrists a bit and punched Twice in the face.

He then exploded the hand right off of  Shigaraki's face.

Everyone stood frozen as the hand dropped to the floor.

You got out of your trance as you quickly ran over to Shigaraki's father. You carefully picked it up and extended it to him as Bakugo claimed that he wanted to be just like All Might.

Shigaraki took the hand from you and placed it back on his face. He ordered Kurogiri and Compress to make him go back to sleep.

As Compress was walking towards Bakugo, there was a knock on the door.

"Hello, this is Pizza-La, Camino store", a muffled voice said from behind the door. All villains stopped, even Bakugo's attention was diverged to the door.

"SMASH!!"

The wall that Spinner was leaning on immediately broke to pieces.

All of the league was scrambling commands. Before Kurogiri could open his gate, all the villains were bonded by Kamui Woods.

Dabi was about to try and burn the wood, however Gran Torino came in and kicked him to the face, making Dabi pass out.

"Because we are here!", All Might said.

You zoned out the first half of what he was saying as you stood still, terrified.

He seemed to have saw you and walked over to you. No one knew why there was a child with the League of Villains. Then again, no one knew why there was even a League of Villains.

As he walked over to you, you could hear the shouts of the other members telling him to leave you alone. You wanted to move, you really did, but All Might was intimidating.

He extended his hand out to you, just like All for One once did in the alleyway.

"Come now, young one. They can't hurt you anymore", All Might said as he waited for you to take his hand.

"STOP! LEAVE HER ALONE!! IT'S NOT GAME OVER YET", Shigaraki yelled.

You could hear the pain in his raspy voice. You started tearing up. This was not how it was suppose to be. This was not how your family was suppose to end up being.

You took a deep breath.

"L-Leav-ve....m-my.......f-fam-mily....a-alone", you uttered out. Kurogiri would probably bash you for the pronunciation if y'all weren't in this situation right now. But you managed to squeak something out at least.

All the members, except Dabi, looked to you in shock. They weren't sure if they were more shocked from hearing you speak for the first time ever or if you just called them family.

Before All Might could respond to that, all the members, including you, started throwing up black goo from yalls mouth.

Your vision went black as you felt suffocated from the weird black substance.