//new years//special//

reminder: specials do NOT intervene with the actual plot!! anyways, enjoy <3

"ONLY for tonight", Kurogiri said.

"R-Really??", you asked in excitement.

Today, was December 31st. That meant that you got to stay past bedtime and do the annual countdown with the entire Japan community. More importantly, your new family!!

You and Kurogiri had gone out earlier today to go buy some raw meat and vegetables for tonight's hotpot. Dabi and Spinner had also gone out to go get some fireworks while the rest stayed home.

"Ooohhh, c-can we get some fish cakes?", you asked.

Kurogiri nodded and threw some fish cakes in the basket.

"I think we have everything now. Let's go", he said as he held your hand.

.•♫•♬• a voice •♬•♫•.

You gasped. "It's bubbling!!", you commented as you saw the hotpot boil water. Food was starting to float to the top, meaning that it was ready.

Once everyone's bowl was filled to the brim with cooked food, everyone held up their glass for cheers.

"Why can I have some of that?", you pouted, pointing at Dabi's beer.

"You want a taste, pipsqueak?", Dabi teased, knowing that you couldn't have any.

"Dabi, don't provoke her", Kurogiri reprimanded.

Compress offered you a glass. You gladly took it and took a sip.

"Compress!!", Kurogiri said shocked. Compress only winked.

You drank some more, getting more of a taste on it. It tasted like....like...."grape juice??"

"That's correct! Dabi's just drinking grape juice", Compress explained. You had a sudden realization and just nodded, drinking more of this "beer".

"Now, let's each go around and talk about our New Years Resolutions!", Kurogiri announced.

Some groaned while others, like you and Toga, smiled.

"I'll go first!", Magne offered. "This year, I'm going to wear more dresses and try to perfect painting my nails!!", she said. You clapped for her as she took a sip of champagne.

"Good good!! Who's next?", Kurogiri asked.

"I guess I'll go", Spinner said. "This year, I'm going to follow Stain's ideology more and train more!"

"This year I'm going to perform more magic tricks and tell more jokes", Compress said next, to which you smiled at since you loved his jokes.

"This year I'm going to make Izuku to love me back!!", Toga giggled.

You shuddered a bit at that statement. You had hoped that Izuku would be able to handle the amount of crazy that was packed with Toga, if, they were to date.

"Ahem. My New Years resolution this year will be to serve Tomura to the best of my abilities", Kurogiri said. Like he did every year.

"Mine is to kill All Might", Shigaraki bluntly said.

"And mine is to burn more people", Dabi then followed.

"A-Ahaha....mine is to not split in half!! Mine is to split in half", Twice commented.

"And what about you, (Y/N)?", Kurogiri asked.

You thought for a moment. What did you want to do better this year? Train more? Learn more about the world? Travel? There were so many endless possibilities!!

But there was nothing more you wanted than this one thing.

"I...I want to find myself a last name", you blurted out.

It's true that with the league, everyone had their own nicknames for you. You didn't mind, you really didn't. But you wanted a last name too as everyone had one but you. Even "Dabi" had one!!

"I see...", Kurogiri said. He wasn't sure if "finding a last name" would count as a resolution, but for you, anything counted.

"Alright, now, let's feast!", Compress said.

Everyone started eating and chatting. There was never a dull moment with the league.

.•♫•♬• a voice •♬•♫•.

"Let's start with the big fireworks!!", Twice said. "No! Small ones first, small ones first!"

Kurogiri and Compress ended up setting up the large fireworks first. As Dabi quickly ran away after setting them on fire, they flew up into the air and exploded, causing a loud boom.

You stumbled back a few steps as you weren't used to fireworks, but Magne stood behind you, making sure you didn't fall. She bent down to pick you up and patted your back.

"Look", she pointed as you watched more and more colors fill the sky.

Your eyes widened in amazement. They were so pretty and mesmerizing that you could look up at them for hours.

Once the big fireworks were gone, it was time for the little ones. There were these little ones that when you threw on the ground hard enough, it popped.

"Eeeekkk!", you squeaked as Dabi threw one a little too close for your liking.

Pouting, you threw a handful of it at his feet, making him scurry away. Smirking triumphantly, you laughed like a villain. Shigaraki had never felt more proud.

The next ones made you a little scared to approach it, more or less even hold it.

"They're sparklers", Kurogiri said as he handed you one.

You hesitantly took one as you thought that it was going to hurt you. Surprised the sparks didn't hit you, you ran with it, creating circles and weird images by swinging it around the air.

Once it burned out, you had asked Kurogiri for another one, to which he happily gave to you. You took it and ran off to Tomura, showing him the amazing firework.

You repeated a heart motion, creating a heart with the sparks, showing Tomura your cute love for him.

Tomura gave you a small smile as you ran off showing the other members the same thing. Kurogiri took this chance and took a few pictures of you being cute.

"3!"

"2!!"

"1!!!"

"HAPPY NEW YEAR!!", everyone shouted except for a few.

You were currently laying on Tomura's lap as he stroked your soft hair. You closed your eyes as soon as midnight had struck.

Careful not to wake you up, Tomura picked you up and carried you off to bed.

"Goodnight, brat".