//ch. 23//cheerleader//

"YOU look so cute (Y/N)!! Ugh, that is not your color, gurl!", Twice said

"WOWWWW, YOU LOOK SO CUTE (Y/N)-CHAN!! I'M JEALOUSSS~", Toga whined.

"Do you know what you call a bubbly cheerleader?", Compress asked you.

You shook your head, too excited about your new cheerleading outfit to even think.

"Pepsi!" You clapped your pom poms together, smiling at Compress. You always loved his jokes, even though sometimes your small brain couldn't comprehend it.

You jumped around, waving your pom poms here and there. Twice had made you a cheerleading outfit just as Shigaraki had promised.

The top and skirt was outlined by gold sparkles while the base color of the outfit was black. The pom poms were red, matching the red 'V' on your top.

"Oh, by the way, we have three guests joining us today", Kurogiri informed.

As if on cue, knocks were heard from the door. Everyone stood frozen, except for Kurogiri, who went to open it.

"Nice to see ya' again!", a man with gray hair said as he had a cigarette hanging from the corner of his mouth.

He had a stubby beard like Twice and wore a purple suit, with a white button up. He also had a gold chain and sunglasses.

"And who's this little cutie?", the man asked as he looked at you, who was still in your cheerleading outfit.

You never did well with new adults, so you quickly ran over Dabi. You hid behind his leg, looking at the man and the two people behind him.

"None of your business. Now, what do you have for us?", Shigaraki asked.

"This is Moonfish. His quirk is blade-tooth. He escaped from death row inmate with a strange fascination for flesh", the man informed.

He then introduced Mustard. A boy who looked around Toga's age. The man said his quirk was gas. However, you weren't sure if he meant like farting or actual poisonous gas. You decided to go with the latter.

Finally he introduced a buff guy named Muscular. His quirk was pretty self explanatory and he had a big scar that ran down past his left eye.

You then learned that the man with gray hair was called Giran, or at least that's what Kurogiri called him.

The boy named Mustard was okay. But, the guy named Moonfish made you squirm. Especially since he was wearing all black and restricted by what seemed like belts. Plus, his mouth was the only thing visible.

"Flesh...", Moonfish mumbled.

You trembled a bit. Dabi seemed to notice and pick you up, carrying you to the couch, where everyone was now gathered. You sat on Dabi's lap, while he handed you your notebook and pencil.

Recently, you've also really gotten into drawing. So while Shigaraki was going over the plans for whatever was going to happen tomorrow, you were drawing rainbows and flowers.

"Is it really okay for her to hear all this?", Mustard boy asked as he pointed at you.

He wasn't really sure what to think of a 4 year-old girl, dressed in a cheerleading uniform with pigtails, sitting on one of the most vicious villain's lap, drawing.

"Leave her alone", Dabi said, putting on his nonchalant face.

"Anyways, did I make myself clear?", Shigaraki asked.

All the members gave some form of "yes", whether it was verbal or just a head nod.

Once the meeting was over, Toga and Twice took it upon them to teach you some cheerleading dances.

Since you didn't have a phone, you couldn't access YouTube or the internet. Thus, the shouting and jumping began.

"Alright (Y/N)! Ready to show the others?", Toga asked. You were excited. You had learned your first cheerleading routine and you couldn't wait to show it to the other members.

"5, 6, 7, 8!"

"Gimme an L!" "L!", Twice shouted after Toga.

You lifted your left leg a bit, creating a L to the best of your abilities.

"Gimme an O!" "O!", Twice yelled again.

You made an O with your arms. It was more of an oval than a circle but that was okay.

"Gimme a V!" "V!"

You opened up your arms, forming a V.

"And what does that spell?"

"LOV!!", Toga and Twice shouted at the same time.

You jumped up, shaking your pom poms. Smiling, you waited for the league's feedback.

"Ahem. It...it was something", Kurogiri said.

"That was so obnoxious", Shigaraki said as he stopped himself from wanting to hit his head on the counter of the bar.

"You did great, pipsqueak", Dabi commented.

"I thought it was amazing!!", Magne said with a smile.

You jumped up and down, happy that most of the members were supportive of your current hobby.

You went over to Tomura and bowed to him, as an apology for being so loud. He patted your head then left for his room.

Twice came over to you and picked you up, throwing you up into the air and catching you.

"We did it! No we didn't, it was a fail!"

You giggled silently at his contradicting sentences. Twice kept throwing you up in the air and catching you.

It wasn't as thrilling as the rides in Disney World, but it definitely still made your heart pulse fasten.

As he held you princess style, you held his head with both your hands. You gave him a small kiss on his forehead, where his stitches would be if he wasn't wearing the mask.

He stopped throwing you and just held you. You gave him a smile while he just carried you. Walking to couch, he set you down as you showed him the drawings you drew earlier.

"That's a flower? I thought it was a human with multiple heads", Twice laughed.

You pouted. "I'm just kidding!!"

"Unless..."