//ch. 17//bracelets//

"WHERE were you yesterday??", Ryozo asked

"Sick", you simply wrote.

"Are you okay?? Are you feeling better?", he asked. You just nodded.

As Ryozo was about to speak again, Ms. Sano walked to the front of the room and started talking.

"Okay class! Today, we'll be making bracelets for the people who we feel are important to us!! The word of the day is compassion!!", Ms. Sano announced.

"Just take the beads and tread it through the stretchy string. If you need help tying it, raise your hand and I'll come over and help", she said.

There was a box of beads and string on every pair's table. Ryozo opened the box, showing the various colors of plastic beads and clear string. There were cute little flower beads along with other shenanigans. There were even letters and numbers on them.

Thinking who was important to you, you immediately had your answer. You started getting to work, thinking what colors would suit each member.

For Shigaraki, you went with blue, to match his hair. Toga seemed like she would like red as she's always talking about blood. You set some turquoise beads aside for Dabi. You had always thought that his eyes were pretty and this bracelet would do justice to them.

You set out some yellow beads for Kurogiri, although you questioned if that mist man could even wear it. Nevertheless, you still decided to make him one.

For Spinner, you went with purple to match his hair. You made a pink one for Big Sis Magne and an orange one for Compress. Finally, you chose black and white beads for Twice.

You didn't want to use all the lettered beads, so you tried to spell all their names as short as possible.

'Okay, I have comp, spin, dabi, mama (Toga), kuro, BigSis, and two. Now, I only have shiggy left', you thought as you continued making the bracelets.

You tied the string super tight, making double then triple knots.

You looked over at Ryozo, who was also making around the same amount as you. One of them you assumed was for his father. The rest had names that you didn't know on them.

"Alright class!! After another 30 minutes, we'll start with our numbers, okay?", Ms. Sano asked.

A series of 'yeses' and 'okays' were heard throughout the room. You quickly shoved the eight bracelets into your backpack, making sure that it was safe.

You slid your notebook and pencil towards you as you started drawing, waiting for the others to finish their bracelets.

.•♫•♬• a voice •♬•♫•.

Once you were back at the base with Toga, you immediately put your backpack on the couch, next to Tomu-chan.

You took out the notebook and pencil first.

"I have a present for you all!!", you excitedly wrote, running to Kurogiri and showing him. You were happy that for once, you had something to give back to them.

"Oh? Is that so? How about we wait until dinner time, when everyone's gathered here", Kurogiri said. You eagerly nodded as you set your notebook and pencil down.

Kurogiri had also recently gotten you a mini apron to wear so that when you helped him with cooking, you felt "professional".

When Kurogiri called everyone for dinner, you hastily took of your apron and went to your backpack.

You held all the bracelets in your left hand, getting ready to distribute it with your right.

Everyone sat down in their usual seats, with Tomura on the couch with you like always.

"(Y/N) here says that she has a gift for all of us", Kurogiri announces as everyone was getting their food.

Now all eyes were on you, making you nervous. You started wondering if they would even accept your gift. Or even like it!! You fidgeted as everyone was still waiting on you.

"Well hurry up", Shigaraki said.

You awkwardly shuffled to Toga first, as you felt that she would definitely react positively. You gave her the red beaded bracelet with 'mama' on it. She looked at it and smiled widely.

"AWWW THIS IS ADORABLE!! I WILL NEVER TAKE IT OFF!! THANK YOU (Y/N)-CHAN!!", Toga yelled as she hugged you and fake sobbed.

Finally letting you go, you went to Kurogiri next, who said that he'll definitely keep it on him, despite not really being able to wear it. Next was Compress, he wore it and told you a joke, to which you smiled in return.

You gave the purple beaded one to Spinner. He nodded and somehow tied it to the hilt of his makeshift sword. Next was Twice, he immediately slipped it on.

"Thank you (Y/N)! Ugh! I hate it!!" You gave him a smile. You were now used to his contradicting statements. Most of the time, you chose to go with what he says first.

You moved on to Magne. She was leaning against the wall, closing her eyes. You tugged on her pants, presenting her a pink beaded bracelet. She was somewhat surprised, as she hasn't really gotten to know you, but accepted anyways with a smile.

You then quickly ran over to Dabi, who was waiting for his. You presented him with the turquoise bracelet, helping him slip it on. He patted your head and whispered a 'thank you'.

Finally, it was Tomura's turn. You walked over to him, tugging on his sleeve.

"What?", he asked, with the hand on his face.

You held the blue bracelet to him, giving him the biggest smile you could muster. He took it and stuffed it in his pockets, not even bothering to read what's on there.

"At least look at it, crusty", Dabi said.

Tomura scoffed and continued eating his dinner. The rest followed suit and ate with a warm feeling in their heart.

.•♫•♬• a voice •♬•♫•.

Nighttime hit, and it was time to help Tomura put on lotion again. You walked into his room as he was already used to it. You always came at the same time.

8:30pm.

Taking the lotion bottle and chapstick, you first held his face and applied chapstick to his less crusty lips now. Proceeding to rub lotion all over his neck, sometimes you'd just stay there and give him a hug until he tells you to get off.

Finally, taking his hands, you applied lotion to this right fingers, then palm, then back of the hand.

As you picked up his left hand, you noticed a blue beaded bracelet around his wrist. You continued to moisturize his hand, staring at the bracelet.

"Happy?", he suddenly asked, dragging you out of your zone.

You happily nodded and gave him another hug. He picked you up and crawled into bed. You saw Tomu-chan and cuddled it while Tomura cuddled your small body.

Before you fell asleep, you wondered.

'how does Tomu-chan always end up where I need him?'