//ch.8//sunday shopping//

TODAY was supposed be the day in which you slept in

TODAY was supposed be the day in which you slept in. However, apparently Toga has different plans.

"(Y/N)-channn!! Wake up! We're going to the store to get some necessities!!", Toga said as she carried you off the couch.

'Necessities?? Speaking of necessities, you needed to remind Tomura to get himself some lotion and chapstick'.

Toga dressed you in a cute little blue dress and tied your (h/c) hair into two braids.

She packed a pencil and your notebook in a little black backpack and gave it to you to wear. You walked out of Toga's room to see all the members dressed in disguise...at least to the best of their abilities.

"Alright. Let's go now", Kurogiri said.

"Are we stealing today or actually paying?", Dabi asked.

"Obviously paying. We can't steal with that brat here", Shigaraki said, scoffing at Dabi's idiotic question.

"Damnnn! I was just asking. No need to get all defensive crusty".

Tomura scowled. You just watched in amusement.

.•♫•♬• a voice •♬•♫•.

"(Y/N), make sure you're always with one of them, okay?", Kurogiri commanded.

You nodded as you held Toga's hand and squeezed Tomu-chan tighter. Everyone in Walmart looked at you oddly. Or...not exactly you, but the people with you.

Kurogiri opted to wait outside as he couldn't really disguise himself much. The most normal looking one out of all of y'all would definitely be you and Toga.

Spinner went into the clothes section while Compress and Twice went to go get the groceries. Shigaraki went straight to the gaming section while Magne and Toga took you to the women's clothes section of the store.

It made you wonder. If the league always went out to buy clothes, why is it that they seem to be always wearing the same thing?

"Ooohhhh, big sis Magne!! Look at this crop top!! Wouldn't it look cute on me??", Toga asked while gushing.

"It would", Magne replied.

You just followed them and looked around. Walmart was cool. It had almost everything a person would need. You saw the cosmetics section and realized that you needed to get Shigaraki some lotion and chapstick.

Walking away, you entered the maze of lipsticks, lipgloss, eyeshadow, and many more. It took a while for you to find actual chapstick. You decided to get the Burt's Bees brand since it looked legit.