//ch. 9//preschool//

"YOU'LL be starting preschool today

"YOU'LL be starting preschool today. Shigaraki said that it'll be good for you to get used to being around others. And perhaps, you could even detect some outside information for us", Kurogiri said.

You looked up at him and nodded. Currently, Kurogiri was packing your snacks while putting your notebook and bag and pens and pencils in your backpack.

"I registered you for kindergarten since you're already more intelligent than the average four year-old. That means that you'll be with kids that are maybe a year or two older than you", Kurogiri informed.

Before warping you and Toga to a nearby alleyway, he said that Twice would be picking you up after school. You waved goodbye and walked through the portal.

Toga was obviously transformed into another woman so it wouldn't look as weird having a teenage girl bring a younger one to school.

"Welcome to Hana Preschool!! My name is Sano Suzuki, but you can just call Suzuki", the woman said as she shook Toga's hand.

"Nice to meet you! My name's Asami, I'm the nanny of this little one, (Y/N)", Toga said, in her disguise.

"Well Ms. (Y/N), come on in! There's many others who are already in here", the woman said.

You looked back at Toga who gave you a smile and a wave. Once you entered the classroom, you noticed that you were the shortest amongst all the kids.

Everyone looked at you as you walked in, making you nervous and fidgety. You shuffled your feet towards one of the desks in the very back, so you could sit alone.

The desks were lined up by pairs. Thus, you were hoping that maybe there'd be an odd number in the class so that you could sit alone.

Once most of the students started filling in, no one had sat next to you, thanks to your shyness. That is, until one boy walked in and since the only seat open was the one next to yours, he took it.

He had light green eyes and light brown hair. The rest of him looked pretty normal, however, the green eyes stood out to you the most.

"What? Are you done staring?", he said to you as you snapped out of your trance. He didn't look mad, but he didn't look pleased either. It was as if he was just...neutral.

You quickly looked away as Ms. Sano, the preschool teacher started talking. You sighed as you realized that you'll be spending this entire year with the same seat mate.

.•♫•♬• a voice •♬•♫•.

School ended at 12 o'clock, meaning it was only about five hours. You packed your notebook and pencil case back into your bag as you took Tomu-chan out.

Walking to the front of the school, you waited for Twice. Looking around, you couldn't find anyone wearing a tight black and grey mask.

"Hey kid. Let's go", a blonde man said to you.

You looked at the man confused. His voice seemed familiar but it wasn't enough to persuade you to walk away with him. You were just waiting for him to offer you a lollipop so you could run away knowing that it's one of those creepy stalkers. But he didn't.

Seeming to have seen your confusion, he pulled out Twice's mask. You immediately recognized it and looked up at him. However, you were still skeptical.

He sighed as you pulled out your pencil and notebook from your bag.

"What's my bunny's name?", you wrote.

"Tomu-chan. Now let's go", he said.

He was currently wearing a white tank top and baggy pants. His beard was stubby and the most noticeable feature was the big stitch on his forehead.

He caught you staring and sighed. Squatting down to pick you up in his arms, he walked towards the nearby alley that you and Toga came out from in the morning. You wondered if he wore a mask because he was self-conscious of his scar. If it was because of that, you planned to make sure that Twice knew that was pretty the way he is.

"Keep it a secret from the others okay? I don't want them to know yet", Twice said.

You nodded as you looked at him. Before putting his mask back on, you were tempted to touch his beard. It was as prickly as you thought. None of the other members really had one, except for Magne but you were a bit intimidated to get close to her, so you took this chance.

Twice didn't move as you rubbed his stubble. Once you were done feeling that weird prickly sensation, you looked up at his stitch again.

Lightly touching it, he stopped in his steps. He was about to swat your little hands away before you held the sides of his head and gave a quick kiss to his stitches.

He was stunned to say the least. Not entirely sure why you did that, he put you down so he could put his mask back on.

A portal opened and he held your hand and entered. You two arrived back in the bar, where Kurogiri was waiting as usual.

"How was your first day of school?", he asked.

You nodded your head as you quickly skrted up towards Toga's room so you could change out of your mini uniform.

"That kid's not so bad. She's terrible!"

Twice sighed as he smiled slightly behind his mask. It has been a while since he's felt the warm touch of another human.