//ch.4//tomu-chan//

SOMEONE was gently shaking you awake

SOMEONE was gently shaking you awake. You fluttered your eyes open to see Kurogiri, which made you wonder how he could even hold or touch anything when his hands just looked like a jumble of mist.

You sat up on the couch, realizing the blanket slipped off, leaving you slightly cold again. Kurogiri noticed and asked you to go get Toga to help you go buy some clothes and necessities since you came as a surprise yesterday.

Just as you were about to go upstairs to try and find her room, Toga had walked in the living room, rushing over to give you hugs.

"Awwww, well good morning (N/n)!!", she said with her usual cheerful, flirty tone. Which one it was, you could never tell. Perhaps it was a bit of both.

"Good morning Toga. Perfect timing actually. Could you take (Y/N) over there and get her some clothing and necessities please? The cash is on the counter", Kurogiri briefly explained.

"Yes sir!!", she saluted and quickly grabbed the cash, dragging you outside the bar.

You looked around, recognizing the brick walls and rusty pipes the first time you were brought here. Walking into the open, Toga held your hand tight, making sure you wouldn't get lost or anything. You look up to see that she has morphed into a woman with short black hair and glasses. Thin eyes, and wearing a suit. Very professional like.

As you both walked into the Kiyashi Ward Shopping Mall, you tightened your grip on Toga's hand as more and more people were walking by. She looked down at you and gave you a smile before pulling you into a very girly store.

There were many pink, white, pastel-colored dresses, undergarments, skirts, pants, shirts, and toys. It was like this store was made for a princess, something you definitely weren't. Toga left you to roam around the toy section of the store while she picked out some clothes for you. You were looking through the aisles and came across this one plushie. It was a pink plush bunny (A/N: Kinda like Honey-senpai's). You picked it up, wondering if it was really okay for you to get something like this. As you were staring at it, someone bumped into you.

"Oh my god!! I'm so sorry!! Are you okay?!", a pink girl with small horns and pink hair asked. Her eye sockets were black but the orbs were yellow. She wore a black top with shorts, having a purse slung across her chest.

You replied curtly with a nod before running off, trying to find Toga. Once she spotted you, she paid for the clothes and stuffed bunny that you held.

"What a cute little thing you got there", Toga said as she held your hand and walked you out. Since you were both on the first floor, you both immediately saw a man who wore all black and had light blue locks hanging out his hoodie, covering most of his face. You could tell that signature look anywhere.

You were about to walk over to Shigaraki to show him your new toy when Toga stood still and held your hand. She picked you up and in the most soft voice said, "let's not bother him, we'll meet him back home".

You nodded as you looked at Shigaraki once more before laying your head on Toga's shoulder. He seemed to have caught your gaze and looked at you before swiftly turning his attention to some green haired boy with freckles.

'Home huh...', you thought as you drifted off to sleep from the comfort of laying on Toga's shoulder.

.•♫•♬• a voice •♬•♫•.

You woke up on the couch again, realizing that this time you had your bunny. You sat up, dangling your feet before landing on the cold floor. Kurogiri, cleaning the same shot glass for what seemed like the 20th time, looked up and asked if you were okay.

You nodded and tried your best to climb up on the stool without any help and only one arm since the other was holding your pink toy. Somehow, you successfully managed to climb on and sat criss-cross-apple-sauced. You took the pen and paper from your pocket and wrote something, slipping it to Kurogiri.

He looked at it for a while before replying, "of course, after all, it'd be a good investment to educate you for the future". You viciously nodded your head, as you were very excited to learn how to finally write and read properly.

You were first taught how to write everybody's names, as you were very excited to give your new friend a suitable name. You were concentrating very hard, writing Tomura after Toga and Dabi to the best of your abilities. As you were gripping the pen harshly, Shigaraki walked in and briefly looked over at what you were doing. You glanced at him, sliding the piece of paper over while holding your pink bunny up for him to see.

'Tomu-chan'

He looked at both and seemed to understand that you named your new found friend. Seeing Kurogiri do this before, he carefully pats the top of your head, lifting his pinkie, ruffling your (h/c) hair a bit. You gave a small smile, taking back the paper, and went back to practicing writing.

A/N: Hey reader-chan~ So this story is basically me trying to give the villains some love so the plot will most likely NOT line up to the anime or manga. Also, the bar probably most likely doesn't have a sofa/couch but now it will.

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy it!! If you do, please like, comment, and share. <3