//ch. 18//disney world//

CURRENTLY, the villains were taking a break from their job

CURRENTLY, the villains were taking a break from their job....well...villainy.

Ryozo had told you that he just came back from a trip with his father and their other members from Disney Land.

You've never been out much, unless it was preschool, grocery shopping, or occasionally the mall. You went home that day, asking Kurogiri if you could go to Disney Land, despite not knowing where it is or what it is.

Kurogiri replied like any responsible villain would. Absolutely no—yes. Kurogiri, said yes. He agreed to your outlandish idea.

"So we're going to Disney Land just because she asked??", Spinner questioned in utter disbelief. Since when did they take orders from you? They were villains! They weren't suppose to take breaks and go on trips!! Stain wouldn't have approved.

"No", Shigaraki said. Spinner sighed in relief. "We're going to Disney World", Shigaraki continued.

"(Y/N) will one up that hero's brat!", Tomura said.

Spinner felt his soul leave his body. Dabi tried hiding his laugh with his hand as Toga and Twice cheered for a vacation.

"I suppose it'd be nice to have a small vacation before continuing with our big plan", Compress said.

"Kurogiri—"

"I already booked the tickets for our five day vacation", Kurogiri said.

"Why would you have to if you can just portal us there?", Dabi asked. It was a waste of money, money that they didn't necessarily have.

"It's an experience for her", Kurogiri responded.

"But we don't have passports or—"

"Don't worry. I've got it handled", Kurogiri said, interrupting Dabi.

Dabi sighed. Guess they were all gonna go to Disney World.

.•♫•♬• a voice •♬•♫•.

"WOAHHHH", Toga squealed.

You and Toga were holding hands, jumping around. Disney World was beautiful and exciting. There were so many rides and so many things to do!

While you and Toga were happily skipping, the rest of your "family" was wearing hoodies. If one had to assume, they'd think that your family was full of emos.

You guys currently resided in one of the Disney World resorts. According to Dabi, you guys were just borrowing it from someone for a few days.

It was interesting as majority of the people spoke English. Thus, google translate became yalls best friend.

You guys rode the Walt Disney Railroad, Astro Orbiter, Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin, Dumbo the Flying Elephant, Kali River Rapids, and many more.

Since for most rides, you were too short, you would sometimes wait for the others to go, like Toga and Twice, while the others waited with you.

One treat you really enjoyed was funnel cakes. You liked it with whip cream, strawberries, and a bit of honey. Compress bought it for you when you were about to cry from falling over some other kid's toy.

You asked Kurogiri if everyone could wear Mickey Mouse ears and take a picture together. Most of them complied while Shigaraki and Spinner were hesitant. However, with Compress and Kurogiri's persuading, even the stubborn Tomura wore them.

"Okay, 3, 2, 1. Smile!", the photographer said. Most of them didn't understand want he was saying, but he counted down with his fingers so they got ready and assumed he was about to take it.

"Okay! What size would you like the pictures and how many would you like?", the man asked.

Compress had to pull out his phone and ask the man to repeat the question. Once he understood, he ordered 8 normal sized ones and 1 small one.

Each villain got a picture, whether they liked it or not. You were confused. Why did you get a super small one?

"Kurogiri told me that you wanted a picture", Compress said as he took the small picture and cut it into a heart shape. Trying his best not to cut anyone out of the picture. He smoothed out the edges and slipped it into your heart framed necklace that Dabi got you that one time.

You opened up the heart necklace, looking at the picture on the right side of the frame. You smiled at it. Kurogiri, Compress, and Spinner looked serious. Twice and Toga did peace signs. Dabi simply smirked and crossed his arms. Magne smiled while Shigaraki frowned. You were in the front, center of all of them, giving a toothy smile.

"Alright. Let's go, or else we're going to miss the fireworks", Kurogiri said.

You followed along with the rest of the league. As you all exited the little booth, some took off the ridiculous mouse ears. Everyone was gathered outside, in front of the Disney Princess Kingdom. You were way too short to see, so you tugged on Magne's pants.

She lifted you up, letting you sit on her shoulders. You hugged her head tightly, not wanting to fall. This was your first time being so tall.

"I won't let you fall, promise", she said.

You slowly loosened your arms around her head, relaxing. Just as you relaxed, the fireworks went off, making you jump.

You thought you were going to be dropped, as your upper half of the body was falling. However, Magne held onto your tiny legs, making sure you didn't, just like she promised.

"You okay back there?", she asked.

You used your upper body strength and tried to get up. Dabi saw you struggling and chuckled. He pushed your little body upward, so you were now sitting up.

You nodded at him as you looked up, enjoying the various bursting colors in the dark sky.

You hugged Magne's head, laying your head on top of hers. The fireworks kept going and you continued watching. You were glad that you had a family like them.

A family in which you belonged to.