Ch. XXXII

Impulse Decisions...

Song: 21 Guns by Green Day

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chloe: Jaxon, we have to talk and it's very important

That was the last text Chloe had sent Jaxon...three days ago and never received a response from him. She realized he was repeating the same act for the coming weeks and she was bothered by it surely. Her patience had worn out feeling as if Jaxon was brushing her to side, forgetting about her existence.

What if bringing up the relationship drifted their friendship?

This question stayed in her mind for a while before seeing an upcoming call from Daisy. She answered away hearing pop music in the background of the call.

"Hello, baby girl," Daisy says right away. "What're you up to?"

Chloe looks around, "Nothing much. I'm just lying in bed...bored." She blows one curly tress from her face. "What do you have in mind?"

"Nothing much but if you want to hang out then you are welcome to come by," Daisy suggests happily. "I'm also making shrimp tacos and Bianca is making her yummy strawberry margaritas,"

"Yeah, I don't mind hanging out today," She smiles softly. Already she was ready to eat tacos. "Okay, I'll see you girls in a later"

"You too, baby girl. But I do have a question to ask,"

Chloe slips from the bed walking over to her closet, "Ask away,"

Daisy exhales, "There is a possibility that...I might have met someone. So, would you want to meet this person?"

"You met someone? Awe, Daisy," Chloe pulls out a strapless red romper before placing it back on the rack. "...but to answer your question I don't mind,"

"Okay, good because she'll meet you guys soon," Daisy says happily. "Alright, I'll see you later,"

Chloe laughs, "You too, Sweets."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~